Thread: covered or not?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default covered or not?

so, we picked up 1 2013 RTS and 1 2013 RT Limited, the RT limited drive comfortably... but I can't say the same on the RTS. Even with the weird dancing on the highway, I manage to get it to the 600miles service marker and had both in this last week.

We are planning a Motorcycle camping trip, hence trying to get it broken in. We also had the service install hitches on both bikes while it was in for service and had 1 RT-622 ready for us when we picked it up.

As I ride the RTS, my RTS seems to want to switch lanes like it did before. I am a seasoned rider and had one of the original 2009 GS so, I am sure, I know what to expect on a spyder. Since we have 2 bikes purchase last month, from same dealer, I am able to see the difference when I am riding the Limited and the RTS. My dealer and his tech keeps telling me they don't see/feel the difference. They both tell me it is me not giving it enough time.

I am wondering if the ball-joints replacements are covered under warranty and the Stabilizer bar link rod is also under warranty? I have 2 dealership about same distance from me and may take it in for a second opinion.

seems like we can at least take one bike but was hoping to do the road trip with 2 bikes.

Thanks everyone..

KS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hobbicam View Post
    I am wondering if the ball-joints replacements are covered under warranty and the Stabilizer bar link rod is also under warranty? I have 2 dealership about same distance from me and may take it in for a second opinion.
    Sometimes it's a matter of what the service writer and tech think.

Example.Took my Harley to my local dealer and complained about a noisey engine.The service writer took it for a ride and said it sounded normal,nothing they will do.
    Took the bike to another dealer and they said yes something is wrong.they replaced the lifters under warranty.

Spyder Garage

I sure would find another dealer, no question. Hope the experts can come in here, but I do not think there is a lot of difference in suspenstion between these two.
    Just my opinion
    Oldmanzues
    Very Happy Spyder Owner