Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Moonlight Summer Ride, was a blast.

Great event. With 26 riders it truly was a wonderful time. Just wanted to thank you you personally for attending and making the Moonlight Summer Ride a blast. It was a great event meeting old and new friends. The evening did finish off with a full moon and it was beautiful. Looking forward to seeing you all again for the next ride/event. In the meantime, ride safe.
    Best

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyB View Post
    Great event. With 26 riders it truly was a wonderful time. Just wanted to thank you you personally for attending and making the Moonlight Summer Ride a blast. It was a great event meeting old and new friends. The evening did finish off with a full moon and it was beautiful. Looking forward to seeing you all again for the next ride/event. In the meantime, ride safe.
    Best
    Thats, wonderful, I imagine allot of SpyderLovers will be chiming in here! and sharing photos right here on Spyderlovers!
    Can't wait

Did Desertspyder make it? It was so weird for me, I finished my meeting/exam, rode back from Chatsworth on my Spyder
    with a few rain drops and then my calendar prompted me that my brother and his family flew in from Texas, so we had a house full.

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post
    Thats, wonderful, I imagine allot of SpyderLovers will be chiming in here! and sharing photos right here on Spyderlovers!
    Can't wait

Did Desertspyder make it? It was so weird for me, I finished my meeting/exam, rode back from Chatsworth on my Spyder
    with a few rain drops and then my calendar prompted me that my brother and his family flew in from Texas, so we had a house full.
    Yup! I was there TB. Even the Pirate made it. It was great riding the hills of LA and meeting my buds from the SRA-LA chapter. Weather was threatening at a few points. Thanks Scotty! You made our day in LA!
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Spyder Garage

Default Bummer..!!

Sorry we missed it Scotty B couldn't get back up to LA. Like they say once to early once to late. Was up the weekend before and the weekend after...but heard it was great..see you in Sonora..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black