Spyder Garage

Default Vietnam Memorial Highway of Valor Tribute Ride

Today was the Ride from Owego to Hannibal NY (highway 38) Vietnam Memorial Highway of Valor Tribute Ride. There were 9 Can Am Spyders on the ride. They went all the way. There was a time we had rain coming down. Some of the Two wheel bikes turn around and went home before we left Groton NY and then when the rain started. The ride was a great ride and a great day for the ride. Doug from Doug Power Sports of Cortland NY rode with me today. He drove one of the New RTs.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by marinespyder View Post
    Today was the Ride from Owego to Hannibal NY (highway 38) Vietnam Memorial Highway of Valor Tribute Ride. There were 9 Can Am Spyders on the ride. They went all the way. There was a time we had rain coming down. Some of the Two wheel bikes turn around and went home before we left Groton NY and then when the rain started. The ride was a great ride and a great day for the ride. Doug from Doug Power Sports of Cortland NY rode with me today. He drove one of the New RTs.
    Yes it was a great ride, the rain just kind of made it more interesting.

Very Active Member Spyderjockey's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We had a great time today too. Met some friends that we haven't seen in quite a while and enjoyed talking with lots of people with Spyders and some "Spyderless" riders. Had a couple of them express interest in looking into buying one.

I have come to the conclusion that if you are on an organized ride this year ......you will be in rain for at least part of the ride if not all of it!
    It's all good though!
    Corbin Bags and Corbin trailer hitch
    Shark 250 Watt Sound System with 2 speakers in front 1 in back
    Kurakyn Highway Foot Pegs
    Garmin nuvi 1450 LMT with Ram Mount
    F1 Queen Slider Windshield
    Power Outlet
    Shark communtication system
    SDC L.E.D. 6" Tail/Brake Light
    Gremlin Bell from Tail of the Dragon ride
    Cortech tank bag
    Kewlmetal adjustable handlebars
    Elkas Shocks all the way around
    Utopia Backrest

Love my Spyder!!!

Spyder Garage

Wish I could have been there with you guys. Had to work this morning, and try to get ride time at the firehouse in the evening. A couple more weeks and the course will be over, then I can go back to riding again. I miss going for rides with you guys.

Just sayin'............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by otter28169 View Post
    Wish I could have been there with you guys. Had to work this morning, and try to get ride time at the firehouse in the evening. A couple more weeks and the course will be over, then I can go back to riding again. I miss going for rides with you guys.

Just sayin'............
    We miss having you there Chad. It was great this time seeing so many spyders and meeting others with spyders.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderjockey View Post
    We had a great time today too. Met some friends that we haven't seen in quite a while and enjoyed talking with lots of people with Spyders and some "Spyderless" riders. Had a couple of them express interest in looking into buying one.

I have come to the conclusion that if you are on an organized ride this year ......you will be in rain for at least part of the ride if not all of it!
    It's all good though!
    It was great seeing you guys again. It a great time when I ride with Doug and meet other spyders owners that have bought from him. It always is a great ride and fun time

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Seems I'm to late

As a Vietnam Vet I try and go on as many rides as possible, I think there has to be a way to get the work out when something like this is going to happen. Sorry I missed it. Glad you all had a good ride'