Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Sighting!

Southbound Grayson Hwy, about 10:15 AM. White RT LTD. Might have been Trouble ... (or Double).

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yol Bolsun View Post
    Southbound Grayson Hwy, about 10:15 AM. White RT LTD. Might have been Trouble ... (or Double).

That was me. Returning from the Comcast store. Cable box got totaled by lightning (I think). Anyway it stopped doing it's thing so I had to wait in the eternal Comcast line from the opening bell at 9 am to get a replacement box.

If you were ignored it was probably 'cause I was pissed off at Comcast.

There are six Comcast service centers in the entire Atlanta Metro area and only one serves our five county area on the east side.
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We were northbound in cage: RV shop, Mall of GA, Costco and Buford Hwy Farmers Market run today.