I face a delimma that just can't be solved easily. I love my Spyder RT-S (my second Spyder, first was an '09 RS) and you guys and gals here on Spyderlovers but have fallen head over heals for a 2013 HD Tri Glide Trike. The problem is I am not Jay Leno! So one will have to go. The HD dealer is in effect allowing me $26,000 trade in for a 2012 RT-S with 6,800 miles and a few mods that I paid $25,000 for last year. I have ridden Harley's for the last 35 years and the Tri Glide calls to me like a long legged blonde in a bikini!. Well I put a deposit down on the blonde I mean Tri glide yesterday so next Tuesday I will no longer have a Spyder in the garage. I have really enjoyed the past 3 1/2 years and will still be a member of this Forum but will absolutely not make any comparisons on bikes, pro or con. I love them all! By the way the Tri Glides have the same heat issues as the Spyders for the same reasons, the evil EPA mods. Feel free to either flame or console me, either is great and makes for interesting posts!