Thread: New LED's

Spyder Garage

Default New LED's

Finally got my LED's from ledlightsworld (Hong Kong) took 3 weeks to get here but now I m glad. They look nice going around trunk.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2013 RT-S se5, C/D HMT third tail light( r/b/t), Ram Cup holder, TRICLED front fender LED's (r/t), C/D Bright sides (r/t), Bajaron sway bar and metal heim links, TRICLED mirror turn signal LED's, ISCI tall dual flag holder, BackOff LED license plate frame, "Rufus" (stuffed 20" Bulldog) real one wants nothing to do with bike. Honel tri bag for dash, recordingguy25's (SL handle) custom mud flap ( didn't want plain old square cut mud flap. Spyderpops critter gitter. Gremlin Bell

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gottago View Post
    Finally got my LED's from ledlightsworld (Hong Kong) took 3 weeks to get here but now I m glad. They look nice going around trunk.
    Nice, but we have several venders here that have lights similar . Our venders here, will answer your call without an interpreter.
    Catching a Yellow Jacket in your helmet at 65 mph can double your vocabulary

Spyder Garage

looks great, nice Spyder

"Stupid is as Stupid does"
    Don't Drink and Drive or Ryde!
    Each Day is a Gift

Spyder Garage

Default LED's

LED Lights from Hong Kong make me wonder where the actual manufacture of the individual lights are made?
    Since HK was a British controlled territory for so many years, there are many English speaking people there. Not to mention so many other nationalities. It is a melting pot.

The story I get here in Vietnam is = LED lights made in Korea are by far much better than any where in S.E. Asia.

From there it all comes down to your Budget.

My Humble Opinion for what its worth.
    If it Feels Good, Do It !!

Too Much Is Just Enough !
    2011 RS~S Pure Magnesium / Black ~M~

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 1VENOM View Post
    Nice, but we have several venders here that have lights similar . Our venders here, will answer your call without an interpreter.
    Unfortunately the vendors we have didn't have anything that would fit between trunk lid and base. I only had 0.18 inches to work with and all the vendors I checked with didn't have anything less than 5/16 inch ( too big for trunk to close properly/not waterproof) the ledlightsworld ones are waterproof/bright enough to be see when I step on brake. have been told by friends following me at night there's no doubt I am stopping as it seems the whole back of your bike lights up when you come to a stop sign.. Good choice for me..maybe not for everyone but I am impressed with them
    2013 RT-S se5, C/D HMT third tail light( r/b/t), Ram Cup holder, TRICLED front fender LED's (r/t), C/D Bright sides (r/t), Bajaron sway bar and metal heim links, TRICLED mirror turn signal LED's, ISCI tall dual flag holder, BackOff LED license plate frame, "Rufus" (stuffed 20" Bulldog) real one wants nothing to do with bike. Honel tri bag for dash, recordingguy25's (SL handle) custom mud flap ( didn't want plain old square cut mud flap. Spyderpops critter gitter. Gremlin Bell

Spyder Garage

Just for information. Tric-led 3/4 brake/tail lights work and fit fine on my RT. No problems in the years since I put them on.
    Oldmanzues
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

My tricleds that are on my 2013 RT and also the ones that were on my 2012 RT, are great, fit fine, trunk closes properly, and i got two sets of lights back there not one and ......... If there is a problem i can call Reggie and get it resolved, plus he is a paid sponsor of this great web site.

Did i mention that Reggie at Tricleds and others are sponsors that help pay for this FREE website that we enjoy???

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Nice setup. Glad you got what you needed.

It always amazes me how often you will be chastised for buying from non-sponsors. I myself can't afford the high prices that the sponsors charge. I have to save for any purchase that I make.

Spyder Garage

Unfortunately the vendors we have didn't have anything that would fit between trunk lid and base. I only had 0.18 inches to work with and all the vendors I checked with didn't have anything less than 5/16 inch ( too big for trunk to close properly/not waterproof) the ledlightsworld ones are waterproof/bright enough to be see when I step on brake. have been told by friends following me at night there's no doubt I am stopping as it seems the whole back of your bike lights up when you come to a stop sign.. Good choice for me..maybe not for everyone but I am impressed with them
    Not sure what vendor you are refering to, but Tricled's fit just fine!_DSC2190.jpg
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by danlnc View Post
    Nice setup. Glad you got what you needed.

It always amazes me how often you will be chastised for buying from non-sponsors. I myself can't afford the high prices that the sponsors charge. I have to save for any purchase that I make.
    I responded the way i did because the OP stated that the vendors products on here did not work ........... and that was incorrect.

I will stand up for or chastise vendors for their products as necessary when i am spending my money on something they make and advertise for sale.

Sorry that you felt like i was chastising him for his purchase, i was not, i was responding to his (as i think) remark concerning our good vendors products.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by danlnc View Post
    You have a valid point. However, these vendors have competitive prices and they usually will give you a nice deal. Most of us have made friends with them. If you can make the parts, good for you! But thanks to the vendors, we have this forum to share.

To add on Cruzr Joe's statement: Buying from non-sponsors is not a sin... we all do! But to come here to mention that the sponsors here do not deliver a certain item when they actually do... then, yes, we are going to defend them. And we have no problems getting reviews from non-sponsored items... but if the OP starts promoting them without moderator's consent, beware the banhammer!
    Last edited by bullant12; 07-18-2013 at 09:57 AM.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Default Regardless..!!

where they came from or what language they speak there they look great and are a nice addition to your ryde..nicely done..congrats...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    You have a valid point. However, these vendors have competitive prices and they usually will give you a nice deal. Most of us have made friends with them. If you can make the parts, good for you! But thanks to the vendors, we have this forum to share.

To add on Cruzr Joe's statement: Buying from non-sponsors is not a sin... we all do! But to come here to mention that the sponsors here do not deliver a certain item when they actually do... then, yes, we are going to defend them. And we have no problems getting reviews from non-sponsored items... but if the OP starts promoting them without moderator's consent, beware the banhammer!

OUCH, NO, PLEASE NOT THE "BANHAMMER" THAT HURTS LIKE H..L

Cruzr Joe