Spyder Garage

Default July 20th weekend ride

On July 20th we'll be leaving at Abbotsford Border Crossing at 7am. Breakfast in Bellingham at Bob's Burgers and Brews on Holly St, then Chuckanuck Drive, Ananacortes, Whidbey Island and across the ferry to Lynwood, then back to Burlington, back through Chuckanuck Drive where we can have oysters for lunch, see the old Bellingham stay overnight (optional) , and ride home on Sunday.

Is anyone free to join us?

Cheers
    Bruce

Spyder Garage

Saturday the 20th is Shipwreck Day in Anacortes so the lower downtown will be a giant rummage sale. Depending on your arrival and departure time from Anacortes, I'll ride the Whidbey Island leg with you. Keep me posted. dshogman@gmail.com
    David Horn, Kerrville, TX
    Fulltime RVer
    2014 Phaeton 40ft motorhome w/TandemTow trailer
    2014 Mazda CX5 (Soul Red)
    Ringo, the travelin' canine (just black and tan)

Spyder Garage

Default Wish we could!

Hi Bruce,

Sounds like a great ride! We're heading up to Kamloops for an overnighter this weekend with two of the kids, so can't make it.

You and Rose should have come on the CCC ride we did to Leavenworth last weekend. We had a blast! Washington State has such awesome roads. I bought that Destination Highways map and book for Glen, and we found some great routes.

Hope you have a nice ride! Maybe we'll actually make it out on one of the rides at the same time this summer!

Liz