Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Artesian Wells this Thursday July 18th

My retiree friends meet every Thursday for lunch different restaurants. This Thursday July 18th we are heading to the Artesian Wells in Cement City. Two of my Goldwing friends just bought Spyders, one a new 2012 RT-S, the other a 2013 ST-S. If any one wants to join us for the ride will be leaving from the Kmart parking lot in Fenton at 10am, or you can meet us at the Artesian Wells at 12 noon.

Life is Great - Be Safe
    ToM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Sorry, you'll have to count us out. We'll be on the road to Mid-Ohio for Vintage Motorcycle Days.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'll be there...Cindi also if she doesn't have to work...Thursday night is always bike night at the Artesian with a live band outside..

Spyder Garage

Two or three of us from Indianapolis may make the trek up to have lunch with you guys. Lunch is a great reason for a road trip. I'll know more later and be in touch. Jerry
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

I would join you if I was retired. But I'm not, so I won't.
    Here's To A Great Riding Season, Snowmobile That Is

"​Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
    Give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mxz600 View Post
    I would join you if I was retired. But I'm not, so I won't.
    Ditto. Friday or the weekend works for me!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'd like to see a weekend event where we meet up north in the Grayling/Higgins Lake/Houghton Lake/Lewiston areas where we either camped or stay in motels...Do a poker run to Traverse City or another popular destination and have a evening of fun doing a bonfire, lying to each other, etc...This would more than likely be our last event in Michigan where we can ride with fellow Michigan Spyder owners or 2 wheelers..We're gonna be moving at the end of August or early September. The lodge/log cabin we stayed in this past weekend would be perfect for something like this....Check out the site...Something like this or similar would work...Any interest? http://www.pineridgelodgemi.com/ Hope I'm not stealing the thread here but I'd like to see some input.

Spyder Garage

OK Tom. It's a go. My friend Mike (Spyderfun) and I are planning on coming up to break bread with you and your friends. I sent you a PM. Jerry
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default Artesian Wells

Tom, It was a little warm (+90 degrees) but we were glad we made the trip. And the funny thing is we had met at Spyderfest and stayed at the same hotel. It's a small world. Give a shout if you guys come to Indiana or northern Ohio for lunch. I'm not retired (yet) but I do get a lot of time off from work.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sorry we didn't get to go...had no confirmations of anybody going...There doesn't seem to be much much interest in meeting with others from Michigan this year...Cindi & I are moving and will probably fade into our own little world yet it's been nice meeting in the past...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Traverse Poker Run

count me in - live 10 miles out of Grayling

QUOTE=Littlebadwolf;657051]I'd like to see a weekend event where we meet up north in the Grayling/Higgins Lake/Houghton Lake/Lewiston areas where we either camped or stay in motels...Do a poker run to Traverse City or another popular destination and have a evening of fun doing a bonfire, lying to each other, etc...This would more than likely be our last event in Michigan where we can ride with fellow Michigan Spyder owners or 2 wheelers..We're gonna be moving at the end of August or early September. The lodge/log cabin we stayed in this past weekend would be perfect for something like this....Check out the site...Something like this or similar would work...Any interest? http://www.pineridgelodgemi.com/ Hope I'm not stealing the thread here but I'd like to see some input.[/QUOTE]

Spyder Garage

Default Let"s ride...

I"m in Lewiston let us know when!
    2021 Sea to Sky, 2013 RT Ltd, 2005 Bombardier Outlander ATV

Spyder Garage

Default Michigan spyders

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebadwolf View Post
    I'd like to see a weekend event where we meet up north in the Grayling/Higgins Lake/Houghton Lake/Lewiston areas where we either camped or stay in motels...Do a poker run to Traverse City or another popular destination and have a evening of fun doing a bonfire, lying to each other, etc...This would more than likely be our last event in Michigan where we can ride with fellow Michigan Spyder owners or 2 wheelers..We're gonna be moving at the end of August or early September. The lodge/log cabin we stayed in this past weekend would be perfect for something like this....Check out the site...Something like this or similar would work...Any interest? http://www.pineridgelodgemi.com/ Hope I'm not stealing the thread here but I'd like to see some input.
    There are some great roads from Lewiston. West to Mancelona then on to Bellaire. Also Boyne to Charlevoix. I"m in any body else?

Spyder Garage

Default Lewiston Timberfest Aug 3-5

Any interest?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cindi & I would be up for this..Can anybody from close to the Lewiston area put the ride together?

Spyder Garage

Default Michigan ride

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebadwolf View Post
    Cindi & I would be up for this..Can anybody from close to the Lewiston area put the ride together?
    I'll work out some details, watch for a new post.