Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation - Ride for Kids, Sept. 15 starti in Pheonixville, PA

Calling all commuters, weekend warriors, gearheads and motorcycle enthusiasts! I could not wait to get my Spyder so I can join this ride!

If anyone is interested I am participating in a ride on Sept 15 that will be starting in Phoenixville, PA. The Ride for Kids® program is a national series of motorcycle rides that supports the work of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation®. It would be great to have more Spyders there. Feel free to join my team. See my link below or start your own team. Either way, it would be great to support a great cause, that is near and dear to me as well as having some Spyder friends out there too!

http://pbtf.convio.net/site/TR?px=12...w&s_tafId=1795

If you should have any questions, please feel free to give me a shout. 484-364-6247

Ride Safe!

Jeff

Spyder Garage

Default Will be..!!

At the ryde for kids in September...but here in San Diego. Good luck with yours, hope it is a great success for the kids sake..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Nearly all the Spyder Ryder of America Chapters in California support this foundation. :-) San Diego is the reigning Club on most raised for 2 years now with the San Diego event. There was even a couple of Ryers that went from SD to Denver to attend that event.
    RS - 55K+ miles, F3 - 200 miles and counting.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Sepy 15 ride

I was able to make this event 2 years ago and it was awesome. however myself and one other spyder was all that was their. Unfortunately I won't be able to make this year because of my job. Be safe and have a good time.

Spyder Garage

Default Ryde here

There is a Ryde here Sept. 15 also to support this foundation by Petersons Harley Davidson. The Ryde is going to start here at Gilbert's with breakfast. Five hundred or more bikes are expected.
    Don't just dream the dream! Live the dream! Sent from my coconut using tap-a-nut. Spyderlovers Southern-Most Member.

Spyder Garage

The Ride for Kids event for San Antonio is in October, and i am participating. Calling all Spyder Riders in the area to join me. If you can't ride, then donate. PM me and I will send you a link to the donations page for supporting my ride.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2012 RT Limited
    SpiderWrap Graphics
    KewlMetal DualKewl FenderZ Running Lights
    TricLED Dual Running & Brake Lights
    Seal Floorboards
    Bajaron Anti-Sway Bar
    Utopia Backrest
    Diamond R Luggage Rack
    SpyderPops Upper Blockoff
    SpyderPops Catalytic Converter Shield