Spyder Garage

Default Could have picked up a silver one today

Ordered my yellow last Friday and the dealer calls today and says a silver one is available and would I like to have it today. It seems to run feast or famine with the availability. Two weeks ago we couldn't even ride one now they have excess. Oh, well. I'll wait for the yellow one as that's the color I really want.....fighting the urge to give in :-X
    San Antonio, TX - 2014 RT-S Yellow (of course). Added BRP driver backrest to stock seat. Need to solve Blutooth and iPhone 5S integration problems next.

Former owner of a yellow 2008 Spyder, Cal Sci windshield, Crampbusters, KewlMetal mirror extensions, NoMagicNeon 4" risers, Corbin Seats and dual backrests. Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Could have picked up a silver one today

I have been in your boat several times and my dealer finally gave up calling me.. I ordered a red and have almost switched several times but decided to hols out also..

:bigthumbsup: My problem is too many mods sitting in the garage to get installed already... ;D

Spyder Garage

Silver is real nice too but if it's Yellow you want - then Yellow it is! I betchya it comes pretty soon

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I also got called from joe harrison today, about the silver and black one. Have the red one on order but decided
    to go for the silver one. Will be driving up from Portland to San Antonio Thursday morning to pick her up. I can
    have it painter to what i want later with the $400 I'll save with the silver one. Hope you don't have to wait long
    for yours to come in.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by firebandit
    I also got called from joe harrison today, about the silver and black one. Have the red one on order but decided
    to go for the silver one. Will be driving up from Portland to San Antonio Thursday morning to pick her up. I can
    have it painter to what i want later with the $400 I'll save with the silver one. Hope you don't have to wait long
    for yours to come in.

Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by firebandit
    for yours to come in.
    That is very cool! I really have the fever, but will wait for the yellow. I've had like 6 red vehicles and my last truck I really wanted yellow, but Ford stopped making them in 2005. So this time, I'm really going to wait on the color I want. Congrats on getting the Silver one. I'm glad Joe Harrison is being proactive and calling folks on the waiting list (of course its just business), but how they handle supply and demand is key to customer satisfaction. Enjoy the ride and post pictures of you in the hill country when you get it. :bigthumbsup:
    San Antonio, TX - 2014 RT-S Yellow (of course). Added BRP driver backrest to stock seat. Need to solve Blutooth and iPhone 5S integration problems next.

Former owner of a yellow 2008 Spyder, Cal Sci windshield, Crampbusters, KewlMetal mirror extensions, NoMagicNeon 4" risers, Corbin Seats and dual backrests. Happy Spyder Owner