Trypod,

I've pretty much disposed of mine.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: NoMagicNeon HID light review

Magicman do you still have the 10% discount running for spyderlovers. ;D

Spyder Garage

Yes just click the link to join the Spyderlovers club on the home page here, then sign up for the Spyderlovers club on the Spyderryder site then we can help you out.

MM
    [URL="http://www.esicycleproducts.com/"]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man
    Yes just click the link to join the Spyderlovers club on the home page here, then sign up for the Spyderlovers club on the Spyderryder site then we can help you out.

MM
    Extended by popular demand? ;D
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt
    Extended by popular demand? ;D
    Well, with Can-Am just starting to get the bikes out in real numbers now we had a good deal of people who did not have a chance to join back when we first did it. So, rather than make tham feel left out, we though we would offer this chance to join the club a bit longer to try to help everyone out. We must have at least 4 people a day ask so here we go again.

I hope everyonre takes this chance to join the Spyderlovers club on the home page link. Because this won't be offered forever. So all you Spyderlovers out there take a moment and join the club.

After all we're all SPYDERLOVERS at heart aren't we?

MM

Spyder Garage

To the best forum and great group of people - cheers!

Spyder Garage

Well, with Can-Am just starting to get the bikes out in real numbers now we had a good deal of people who did not have a chance to join back when we first did it. So, rather than make tham feel left out, we though we would offer this chance to join the club a bit longer to try to help everyone out. We must have at least 4 people a day ask so here we go again.

I hope everyonre takes this chance to join the Spyderlovers club on the home page link. Because this won't be offered forever. So all you Spyderlovers out there take a moment and join the club.

After all we're all SPYDERLOVERS at heart aren't we?

MM
    I wish I could join. Wanted to before, but when I registered on SpyderRyder they never let me authenticate my registration, so I just keep getting errors. My email address is already in their database, so I can't try again. Catch 22. Guess I am out of luck, since they don't answer my emails for help.
    -Scotty
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Scotty,

Was this just a comment, or is there something you need to get? If you need something, just give us a call and we'll see what we can do to help you out.

If it was only a comment, please know your not alone in having trouble with the BRP site as we hear this often. Maybe Lamonster should run it for them. ;D

MM

Spyder Garage

Scotty,

Was this just a comment, or is there something you need to get? If you need something, just give us a call and we'll see what we can do to help you out.

If it was only a comment, please know your not alone in having trouble with the BRP site as we hear this often. Maybe Lamonster should run it for them. ;D

MM
    Actually, I was mostly venting my frustation after all this time. We are considering some of your products, but the discount is not my focus. I just wanted to let out my unhappiness. Thanks for the concern, and for lending an ear. I feel a bit better now.
    -Scotty
    -Scotty
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy
    Actually, I was mostly venting my frustation after all this time. We are considering some of your products, but the discount is not my focus. I just wanted to let out my unhappiness. Thanks for the concern, and for lending an ear. I feel a bit better now.
    -Scotty
    Scotty,

I'm sorry you have had such a hard time over at the BRP run site. But, please remember it was not any of NMN's or Spyderlovers fault, as we really want you to join the Spyderlovers club there. That is the reason why NMN is offering the discount to club members as a benefit of being a Spyderlovers club member.

I don't know why the BRP site makes it so hard for some people to get signed up? I had a problem there too the first time I tried to sign up?

Well, if you do ever need anything just give me a call and we'll help any way we can, because it is obvious you're a real Spyderlover at heart. :bigthumbsup:

MM

Spyder Garage

Well, if you do ever need anything just give me a call and we'll help any way we can, because it is obvious you're a real Spyderlover at heart. :bigthumbsup:

MM
    Thanks MM!
    -Scotty

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy
    I wish I could join. Wanted to before, but when I registered on SpyderRyder they never let me authenticate my registration, so I just keep getting errors. My email address is already in their database, so I can't try again. Catch 22. Guess I am out of luck, since they don't answer my emails for help.
    -Scotty
    Same thing happened to me, but I was after the discount. No response to my plea for help. I had to give up not knowing what else to do.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderperson1026
    Same thing happened to me, but I was after the discount. No response to my plea for help. I had to give up not knowing what else to do.
    Who did you plea too?

MM