Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1149
    Spyder Garage

"Agador Spydercus" - an homage to a character from the Robin Williams/Nathan Lane movie - "The Birdcage".

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

None.

Spyder Garage

T'Challa, the Black Panther
    Skip H.
    '21 Can Am Spyder F3 S
    '97 Honda Goldwing w/Hannigan Astro 2+2 sidecar

[img]

Spyder Garage

My riding buddies nicknamed it 1.5 or 1 dot 5 because its a full two-wheel motorcycle and half of another. It started one day and stuck.
    2018 RTL , Stock Brake Pedal Extender. White

Spyder Garage
    2017 Suzuki Boulevard S40 (LS650) , Metallic Fox Orange

Spyder Garage

Boris. Named from the Who's album track "Boris the spider"

Alan

Spyder Garage

my Spyder is the BIG F

Spyder Garage

The machine
    richie spyder

Spyder Garage

They are like a Hook. When ever you stop, the trikes seems to reel in people that comment about them and/or ask questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 RT Ltd - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix
    2018 RT Ltd Chrome - Champagne Metallic - Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

I call mine T-BKOM (the K is silent)

The Black Knight Of Mayhem

TBKOM.jpg
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snoking1127 View Post
    They are like a Hook. When ever you stop, the trikes seems to reel in people that comment about them and/or ask questions.
    Decal arrived today!

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

I named mine OT, as in overtime since that's what it calls for to make my monthly payments lol

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Flier Tuck View Post
    Boris. Named from the Who's album track "Boris the spider"

Alan

Boris was my first choice, love the music John Entwistle did for the Who and on his own. The Admiral put the veto on that idea, she thought the song was too weird.

MAZO EMS2 sez: The bike....never understood the need to name a motorcycle...to each his/her own I suppose

We never named our 4 wheelers, but for some reason since I've gotten married these last 27 years the bikes and trikes got named. My 1990 Harley FLHS I had since new until last year was "The Old Girl". Gloria's first trike was a Trike Shop (now RoadSmith) VW based runabout she called "Betsy". Next trike was a '94 GL1500 Goldwing I named "Her Purpleness", as it was hers, and dark purple. That trike was replaced by a 2004 GL1800, also a dark purple, and that got named "Her Purpleness, the Sequel" or more often called "HP2". She was never comfortable on the 'Wings and always rode passenger, so she was sold on Spyder when she rode one at a rally. We went through many name ideas, she loved it when I jokingly suggested "Itsy Bitsy" after the childrens song, so Itsy Bitsy it is. I also have a 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100, and the most British name I could think of at the time is "Amelia". Dr. Who fans will get the reference.
    2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited, 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100
    Motorcycle Rights: AMA Charter Life Member, MRF, FORR Life Member Local 11 Southwest Missouri, Mid-South MILE organizing committee member
    2018 RT Limited , Got one, on, then off then on until Gloria decides if she likes it or not. blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snoking1127 View Post
    Decal arrived today!

Went on a group ride from the RV Resort to Eloy to watch the sky divers and have lunch. Found a couple new T-shirts in the office/computer room/bonus room when I got home.

One Spyder, one HD trike, one Indian, one Goldwing, one 650 scooter, one dual purpose, and one Harley.

Spyder Garage

TOPDOGJIM, are you still in the area with your can am spyder? We live just north of you in East Windsor, CT. If you are still in this area, perhaps we could get together. Go for a ride even when the weather improves (April?).
    Steve Bethke, StevenQ
    2017 RT SE6 , White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by StevenQ View Post
    TOPDOGJIM, are you still in the area with your can am spyder? We live just north of you in East Windsor, CT. If you are still in this area, perhaps we could get together. Go for a ride even when the weather improves (April?).
    Steve Bethke, StevenQ
    Sorry Steven, but TOPDOGJIM's last activity on the Forum was waaay back on February 27th..... in 2015!! So he might not be checking in here too soon?!

You could try sending him an email by clicking on his username & then selecting 'send email' from the drop down list, but given the time that's passed since he loaded that email address (back in 2011 ) that might not work either. . Or maybe you could look in The Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Riding Clubs section of the Forum to see if there's any active locals/local gatherings in your area & surrounds, starting with the Connecticut - see below:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...21-Connecticut

IIRC, we've got a few active Ryders in some of the surrounding States near you, so even if there's no-one all that active really close to you, maybe you could try looking a bit further afield.

Good Luck!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Most people I remember here are apparently way back when before the downfall, but nice that people are trying to reconnect to old foes.

Spyder Garage

Many of my previous bikes (Yamaha Ventures) were called "Pegasus1300". I changed to Charlotte with the spyder (I know not very original). Since Jeff Dastrup painted nose art the name has changed to Happy Dragon20200515_181519.jpg

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

because the Akrapovic is roaring when opening the throttle and overtaking cars, I called my 2020 F3-S "the Shockwave" - Spyder and: created a Youtube-channel
    Schriftzug.jpg
    modified 2020 F3-S for paraplegics including handbrake, wheelchairmount etc.
    2020 F3-S , pedalbox black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bullant12 View Post
    Why name it... when you call it, it won't come (unless someone is on it)!

See signature...
    Per Your signature: Years ago, before Backwoods Ohio had Handicapped Plates, they issued a Car Sized Plate for use on Bikes. About a month later, the local Constabulary pulled me over; I had no idea why. The officer had a big grin on face and wanted to know the story behind a Car Handi Plate on a bike. After viewing my registration, he spoke that was not aware of DMV's policy. Shaked my hand and walked back to his cruiser, laughing. A few months later, Ohio finally started issuing Handi plates for bikes.
    Former Navy LT, Retired Chemical Dependency Therapist, Retired Widower, "Do, or do not, there is no try"... Jedi Master Yoda.
    Proud member of AA, PGR, and a Navy Shellback!
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , matte black trim, Green/gray Charcoal? depends on the lighting

Spyder Garage

As I'm a big fan of the '66-'67 Van Williams & Bruce Lee "the Green Hornet" tv show (Seth Rogan's 2011 movie version was pure crap), I had to name her "Black Beauty" after the famous car.
    Last edited by obiwanbill; 02-20-2022 at 10:05 AM. Reason: pics
    Former Navy LT, Retired Chemical Dependency Therapist, Retired Widower, "Do, or do not, there is no try"... Jedi Master Yoda.
    Proud member of AA, PGR, and a Navy Shellback!
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , matte black trim, Green/gray Charcoal? depends on the lighting

Spyder Garage

I don’t typically refer to my rides by name but I really liked the look of the 2021 Spyder RTL I bought …. thought she looked so good and kindof sexy, different from previous models of Spyders and the standard 3-wheeled trikes… I refer to her as SNAZZY !!
    2021 RT Ltd, Marsala Red/Black, Dark
    New course heading Mr Sulu: 2nd star to the right and straight on til morning...

Spyder Garage

Baby Blue
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    NAME OF YOUR SPYDER
    After reading another thread posting about naming your Spyder, I posted the following and thought in may be appropriate to re-post it in the GENERAL DISCUSSION AREA. I have started a list of the names of Spyders from this thread. If others would like to provide your Spyder names and reasons, I will keep it on an excel spreadsheet and make it available to those who may want it. You may either post it here or send me a PM with your info.
    That thing

Spyder Garage

Freedom, because that is what it gives me.
    Dave....

2016 Red/Black F3T w/ Audio
    Bajha Ron Swaybar, BRP driving lights
    F4 Windshield, Ultimate Tallboy Seat
    BRP Passenger Backrest
    Custom Dynamics fender lights
    Tricled Rear Bag lights w/ Flashing Brake Modulator
    Wolo Horn, Lamonster's Bungee Buttons
    Spyderpops Bumper Skid