Thread: My apologies

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default My apologies

I met someone breifly from this sight at RT sales on Saturday. Thhe wife and I were water logged and trying to gather ourselves. I failed to gather a name or forum name. Like I said I was trying to orient and dry out. They were having a valve stem replaced on there RT and were wearing a pit bull shirt. We were on the green RSS. I will try to have my wits together when we meet future ryders.
    2012 RSS SE5

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like you may have ran into Dick574. Great guy. Join us for some rides when it warms up. Consider going to spyderfest in April.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by yrocodile View Post
    I met someone breifly from this sight at RT sales on Saturday. Thhe wife and I were water logged and trying to gather ourselves. I failed to gather a name or forum name. Like I said I was trying to orient and dry out. They were having a valve stem replaced on there RT and were wearing a pit bull shirt. We were on the green RSS. I will try to have my wits together when we meet future ryders.
    I think it may have been me. I was getting a valve stem replaced because of driver & trailer tie-down error. PM me with your email or cell phone & I'll get in touch with you.