Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Out with the Ol' 09 and in with a New 13 STS - Limited

Never expected my bride to suggest we try out a Spyder 4 years ago as she never liked riding on a Motorcycle, but after a quick ride turned into 4 hours, we bought a left over RS a few weeks later. Several tours around Maine, NB, QC, the Gaspe and the Adirondacks have us hooked on Spydering. This past weekend, a ride to camp in Eagle Lake turned into an 1150 mile tour of NB and QC and downeast Maine.............and a demo ride on a 13 ST limite. Needless to say, we listed our 09 Custom Red RS for sale Sunday at 7pm, we had cash in hand at 6pm Monday as it rolled down the driveway. Next Saturday we are planning to pick our new 13 STS - tricked out with many goodies the limited has - we fell in love with the yellow! Looking forward to many rides this summer on the new Spydy and many years to come!

Spyder Garage

on your new ryde. Please post some pictures once you get it home. Yellow my favorite color this year.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Congratulation on your new ride.

Spyder Garage

I just had to trade up this year also now ride 2013 RT LTD Black Currant.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

When are we going to get together for a meet and ride? We are back from vac after 7/21

Registered Users EnjoyingTheRyde's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HampRider View Post
    When are we going to get together for a meet and ride? We are back from vac after 7/21
    Congratulations on the new ryde! I like yellow too! But my pearl white ST-L got me hooked! I've got a couple possible weekends for a meet and ryde available... 8/3, 8/4, 8/24, 8/25... Of course I need to check in with the boss to make sure she hasn't sneaked anything into our schedule...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Web- lets book these weekends and plan a route as we get closer- lets plan both - second as a rain date or second trip

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Just posted on the original ride planner post - let's get this rolling

Spyder Garage

Default Congrats..!!

fast turn around on your 09, will we get a pic of the new ST-LTD..? Looks like you have a following waiting to ryde..enjoy..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I was at Ft. Kent Ski-Doo yesterday to get some warrenty work done along with a new rear tire. Frank suggested that I take the Black ST limited for a long ride, so I did. My observations, 1. I really liked the driver's floorboards. 2. It has alot more pep than the RT. 3. Brakes are right on. 4. The ride was alot stiffer than the RT. 5. Seat was not as comfy for me as the RT. I did not like the windshield. It distorts about 6" down from the top. 6. I am still up in the air about manual versus semi auto. 7. I liked the exhaust better than the RT. 8. The ST puts off alot of heat on the left side towards your inner thigh. Thats about it. Frank and crew treated me very well as always.
    Last edited by safecracker; 07-02-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

They are a great group for sure. We've ridden the RT a few times and we are not quite ready for that type of ride, in a few years perhaps

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

There's a new Spyder STS on the road! We plan to put some county miles on today. Thank you Fort Kent Skidoo!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373129050.559246.jpg

Registered Users EnjoyingTheRyde's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

There's a new Spyder STS on the road! We plan to put some county miles on today. Thank you Fort Kent Skidoo!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373129050.559246.jpg
    Have fun up there! Ryde safe! Looks great!
    His: 2012 HD Tri Glide Ember Red/Merlot
    Hers: 2012 Can Am Spyder
    RT-S Quantum Blue Metallic

Spyder Garage

Never expected my bride to suggest we try out a Spyder 4 years ago as she never liked riding on a Motorcycle, but after a quick ride turned into 4 hours, we bought a left over RS a few weeks later. Several tours around Maine, NB, QC, the Gaspe and the Adirondacks have us hooked on Spydering. This past weekend, a ride to camp in Eagle Lake turned into an 1150 mile tour of NB and QC and downeast Maine.............and a demo ride on a 13 ST limite. Needless to say, we listed our 09 Custom Red RS for sale Sunday at 7pm, we had cash in hand at 6pm Monday as it rolled down the driveway. Next Saturday we are planning to pick our new 13 STS - tricked out with many goodies the limited has - we fell in love with the yellow! Looking forward to many rides this summer on the new Spydy and many years to come!
    awesome dude