Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

Best wishes and a speedy and full recovery to them both.

I suggest to everyone to increase your tail and brake light visibility with something like the Custom Dynamics Triple Play. It also add the strobe feature. Do whatever you can to try to get people to see you and avoid tragedies such as this.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by pro10is View Post
    Best wishes and a speedy and full recovery to them both.

I suggest to everyone to increase your tail and brake light visibility with something like the Custom Dynamics Triple Play. It also add the strobe feature. Do whatever you can to try to get people to see you and avoid tragedies such as this.
    About the only thing a cager jsut MIGHT see is a HUGE STOP SIGN ATTACHED TO THE REAR OF YOUR SPYDER!!!! This time of year MSHP is busy with all kinds of accidents and there's been 2 more ( on a Wing) killed by a 77 yo didn't see em coming they slamed into the side of the SUV. pronounced at the scene. And of course the 16 yo that did one of THOSE things kids sometimes do. think the guy will be ok. Way back when internet started they said it would SAVE ON PAPERWORK!!!! THEY LIED!!!

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Another young (19) GI killed in Fayetteville NC this weekend. 17 year old in Toyota pickup turned left in front of him.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Bump

People don't pay attention while operating the 4 wheeled vehicles, I was at a signal light stopped and a car crept up on my rear end until they finally made contact with my fender and nugged me forward. no damage was done but I was totally pissed becaused we were sitting there for a while before she bump me, maybe she was just nosey.