View Poll Results: Do you ride on less than 3 sometimes?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • I only own/ride the Spyder.

44 41.51%
  • I only own the Spyder, but miss/want 2 wheels.

11 10.38%
  • I own both a Spyder and Bike, and ride both.

37 34.91%
  • I own both a Spyder and Bike, but only ride the Spyder.

12 11.32%
  • I own both a Spyder and Bike, but only ride my bike.

2 1.89%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm in a different boat than most people. My wife was skeptical of 2 wheels, so I got the Spyder as a "gateway drug" last year. Now she checks craigslist every night for a good enough deal to hop on. We are taking the ABATE motorcycle beginners course together in August. We will be keeping he Spyder, but it will probably see a lot less use next year. I put 10k miles on it in under a year.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

While we just got the Spyder recently and the wife has already told me to quit spending money on it, I do plan on buying something like a honda Shadow or similar in the next year or so.

We bought the spyder for touring, and because its bigger as well as cant be layed down.
    My plan is that I expect she will take over the spyder at some point and I will end up riding the Shadow while we split the kids between us. Other times, Her and I will take trips on the Blue Bug. I like the lean, but feel safer on 3 wheels.

So I am not sure where this puts me in the results here, other than we will own both and I will ride both, but the Spyder is the touring machine.

Spyder Garage

I have the 2009 Spyder and I also have a 212 Victory Vision. I love them both, but the wife likes the Spyder best. She feels more comfortable on 3 wheels and having a bigger bike for people to see you better. She is scared of all the crazy drivers in the cars texting and not paying attention to the road. It is still fun for me to get on the two wheels on curvy roads and really lean into them.
    " SO MANY ROADS SO LITTLE TIME "
    2009 SE-5 , Yellow/Black