Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder as "traffic hazard"

:cop:My wife rode her Spyder to work today and parked it in front of building (main road thru town). She looked out a little after lunch and saw two patrol cars in parking lot. Seems there was a rear end collision in front of her work. Driver was busy looking at Spyder (according to cop), and ran into the rear of the car in front of them. :bigthumbsup:

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Spyder as "traffic hazard"

I was waiting to make a left turn at an intersection last week. While I was stopped, a Jeep was making a left towards me. He ended up on the side walk because he was looking at my Spyder instead of the road.

2008 Can-Am SpYder
    2006 350z

Spyder Garage

I've witnessed a few near misses as people lose track of what they are doing or where they are going as they stare at my Spyder. It's kind of frightening to see people driving down the road with their neck cranked around almost 180 degrees as they try to get a long look at the Spyder.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Same here... many times have seen people do stupid things while driving just to get a better look. Had one guy just STOP.... right in the middle of the road.... and start taking pics with his cell phone....

Spyder Garage

I had the heebie jeebies the first hour I was out on my ! People kept beeping at me and waving and it was a total distraction but after a while I got used to the attention and liked it ;D