Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Delivery?

Is there anyone still waiting on their first edition to be delivered? I ordered in July 2007 and am still waiting. The most recent news from my dealer is their latest shipment only contained non first editions and that mine is still in the yard waiting to be shipped. The dealer seems to be at a loss at this point as BRP is not responsive to them. Does anyone have thoughts on how to escalate this problem? When I contact BRP they simply say they shipped them all and cannot help me. Thoughts?

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Spyder Delivery?

John,

I hate to feel this way, but I think your dealer is one of those shady ones... All Premier Editions are probably delivered as BRP has said. Your dealer either sold your bike to another or you never had a solid agreement. (I take it you do have your pre-order certificate? Your due a refund for sure!) Do you have your official certificate number? When your dealer uses Bossweb for ordering, BRP returns the pre-order certificate number. You could write BRP with that number and have them research.

SE5 Moon (delivered Aug'08), Cal-Sci windshield, Zumo 550, tank bag, backrest & luggage rack, kurykan Iso grips, and SwingWing pegs, NM's 4" risers, Russell Day Long Seat, Buschtec hitch, Alumna MCT trailer