Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok Now What?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Thought I'd add some info to this. While at a rally where the Demo truck was at, I dropped the no test ride by the dealer to a rep. All coversation by the other reps stopped, They asked for more info, and phone calls were made. One of which was to HQ's in Canada! Another one was made after that to my local dealer. I wasn't privy to what was said. But, I was told, ALL dealers are to have 2 demo units to be used for test rides. So we will see what happens. On another note, I posted about my test rides in another thread. I was a very happy man! Tom

Well done. Persistence sometimes pays off.
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Spyder Garage

take a ride to two-jacks in wilkes barre. last sept. I took 3 test rides on different occasions. the last time I stopped in for a test ride(and also the time I bought my rt) it was about 11:30am. when I was handed the keys I was told to be back by 3:45pm because they closed at 4:00pm

Spyder Garage

My biggest concern is 15 lifts, mechanics all over the place and only one certified BRP mechanic. Sounds like a problem waiting to happen. Loose him and what do they do. The shop I use here in Des Moines has three mechanic's and two are BRP certified.

Bill

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wolfee View Post
    My biggest concern is 15 lifts, mechanics all over the place and only one certified BRP mechanic. Sounds like a problem waiting to happen. Loose him and what do they do. The shop I use here in Des Moines has three mechanic's and two are BRP certified.

Bill

Bill, he doesn't lose employees. LOL He pays then too well. Some employees are there 20 years and more! His building has three floors. Last time I was there he had 7 Spyders on the floor.

http://www.rustypalmer.net/index.htm

The top 2 floors are sales. The shop is downstairs with rear access. An elevator brings new bikes upstairs after they are assembled. A full service restaurant is to the right side of the building. That log cabin you see on the roof houses all the elevator mechanical. There is another log cabin in the rear that houses the generator. Tom

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mpsicon View Post
    take a ride to two-jacks in wilkes barre. last sept. I took 3 test rides on different occasions. the last time I stopped in for a test ride(and also the time I bought my rt) it was about 11:30am. when I was handed the keys I was told to be back by 3:45pm because they closed at 4:00pm
    I may do that. Thanks for the info they are a Can Am dealer. Have you used them for service? How are they? Sales? Tom