Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Group Ride to BRP Owner's Event in Maggie Valley

Anyone who is going to the BRP, Can Am Maggie Valley Owner's Event from Eastern, South Ga or South Carolina want to meet up near Augusta and form a group ride? I figure back roads up through Ga 28 etc. to Anderson then over to Franklin etc. We will leave on Wed the 12th and stay up at MV until the morning of the 15th and then head up to Lamont's Bar B Q (70 miles). We will stay over there in Greenville Tenn. Sat night the 15th and return home on Sunday the 16th. It does not matter what Hotels you have reserved as we can organize meeting locations etc.

let me know if any interest or questions etc. (Joe) 706 339-9777

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ga Blue Knight View Post
    Anyone who is going to the BRP, Can Am Maggie Valley Owner's Event from Eastern, South Ga or South Carolina want to meet up near Augusta and form a group ride? I figure back roads up through Ga 28 etc. to Anderson then over to Franklin etc. We will leave on Wed the 12th and stay up at MV until the morning of the 15th and then head up to Lamont's Bar B Q (70 miles). We will stay over there in Greenville Tenn. Sat night the 15th and return home on Sunday the 16th. It does not matter what Hotels you have reserved as we can organize meeting locations etc.

let me know if any interest or questions etc. (Joe) 706 339-9777
    Joe,
    I am registered. Don't have any specific plans made yet, but would like to join you. I live in Aiken

Bernie
    --
    RT-S (Blue) with Power Sports Wrap Racing Stripes
    BajaRon's Sway Bar
    Kewl Metal Gizmo Mount
    Rivco Flag Mounts
    NBV Highway Pegs

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hberninger View Post
    Joe,
    I am registered. Don't have any specific plans made yet, but would like to join you. I live in Aiken
    Ok that's a deal did you make you hotel reservations yet? I did Comfort inn for MV and Quality inn for Greenville Tenn. in both cases mention BRP and Spyderlovers for discounts.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'll be heading up Thursday morning, but coming from the Charleston area, staying I-26 to Asheville where I will meet my sister, SpyderDuck. If anyone is traveling that way, let me know. Safe trip to all and I look forward to seeing you there!

Spyder Garage

Default Work

Can't get the time off work - wish I could go

Heard Chris has left Tomberlin. Have you any info on this?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Getting closer to ride up to Owners Event. So far three bikes in Augusta group going north. Anyone want to meet up or join along the way please post so we can get the route ironed out.

If you can't return on the same date we can always find SC folks going back. The event will have around 700 people there so it is a blast with all kinds of Spyder mods to be seen and great riding locations to include the tail of the Dragon.

Spyder Garage

Default maggy valley

were leaveing Thursday morning sometime going up 77 to 40 west I live off 77 exit 65 if your going that time I,ll wait up for you

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

The group ride to the Maggie Valley Owners Event, from Augusta, will be leaving on Wednesday June 12th at 10:00 am from Tomberlin's Outdoor Sports (Can Am Dealer) on Washington Road.
    we will be taking back roads for the most part, riding at a leisurely pace and stopping in Franklin for lunch. We should arrive in MV around 3:30-4:00 pm. We would love folks to join us enroute as well if possible.

Call me (Joe) at 706 339-9777 for more details