Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Last call for Maggie Valley, NC (Kentucky)

Kentucky Ryders to Maggie Valley, NC
    Spyder Ryders of Central Kentucky including Indiana and Ohio are getting together to ride to Maggie Valley for the BRP Owners Event.
    The Central Kentucky group met this past Saturday to discuss the Maggie Valley event. We will begin from Lexington MotorSports in Hamburg off of I-75 meeting there at 9:30am. Lexington MotorSports is providing a compltimentary service maintenance (tires,oil,etc) on your bike before we leave at 10:30 am (break petals unlocked). Lexington MotorSports is also supplying us with breakfast that morning so try to be there between 9:30 am and 10:30 am.
    We will be traveling down I-75 to Corbin, Kentucky exiting US-25 at Corbin. The group will ride down US-25 until we reach Pineville. The community of Pineville will greet us with cool drinks. At this stop be sure to get gas and take a restroom break. From there we will travel US-25 to I-40, get off I-40 and go across to Waynesville and Maggie Valley.

If you are interested in joining the group for this great ride to Maggie Valley we are compiling a list. We need your name, telephone number and where you are from so that we have an estimate of how long it will take everyone to get to Lexington MotorSports. Please have your information submitted by email or post to the forum so that we can contact you.
    Last edited by cgistudio; 06-03-2013 at 07:52 PM.

MODS:
    RT RIDER FLOORBOARDS PART #SPY-RT-FB
    Diamond R, Passenger Armrest for Can-Am Spyder RT
    CAN AM SPYDER RT/RTS/LTD CATALYTIC
    CONVERTER SHIELD SET
    CAN AM SPYDER RT/RTS/LTD RADIATOR BLOCK OFF PLATE
    SHORTEE Antennas 2011Can Am Spyder RT
    Flag mount for trailer hitch
    LED arrow turn single lights for mirrors
    IPS Key Cover
    FH400 License Plate Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit - Can-Am Spy RT
    Hopnel Windshield Pouch - CanAm Spyder