Thread: We made it!

Spyder Garage

Default We made it!

Woo hoo! Deb, our riding partner Duane and I all made it to Brossard at 6:30 tonight! We are this close (holding fingers a half inch apart) from the Homecoming. :bigthumbsup:
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Default Re: We made it!

Quote Originally Posted by bjt
    Woo hoo! Deb, our riding partner Duane and I all made it to Brossard at 6:30 tonight! We are this close (holding fingers a half inch apart) from the Homecoming. :bigthumbsup:
    Congrats to all on your first major journey. may it be the start of many more.
    -Scotty
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Cool Beans..... Post pics and let us know how it all goes!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Let the joy continue!

---leo---

Spyder Garage

:a18: Have lots of fun!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt
    We left Wed. early afternoon. We ran into some traffic in a few construction zones and it took just a bit at the border but nothing major. With three of us going through, Brian was first and they asked him the most questions. My trip through customs was a breeze. Just outside London Ontario we met up with "The Director" aka Bruce. He took us to a wonderful restaurant for dinner/lunch, it was about 4:00pm. Anyway, we sat and visited for a while. Very nice man. I look forward to meeting him again when he drives through our neck of the woods on Father's day. Then we headed out, our goal to get at least to the other side of Toronto for the night. We missed the rain so the riding was nice. This morning we were up and took our leisurely time. We had breakfast and we were off. While en route, our goal being Brossard, we met another Spyder owner at a rest area. He was from Ohio. His wife/girlfriend? was riding a Goldwing. They were headed to Sherbrooke for the night so they could park the bike and then ride on the Spyder together from Drummondville or whatever it's called. They were very nice folks. I have to tell you, even though the Spyder is made here in Canada, everywhere we go they are a hit. Everyone has questions and I can't begin to tell you how many people now have my picture on their cell phones. So, here we are in Brossard at the Comfort Inn. We are about a mile and a half from our meeting point in the morning. I think we are going to head over there early just as a precaution. Tomorrow, I get the video and the camera out and start taking photos. We didn't really take any along the way, as we drove mostly highway. It would be nice to get some stretches of two lane road. The scenery up this way is beautiful.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Glad you made it safely and are having blast! ;D :2cool: Enjoy and stay outta trouble!