Hello all: Just got my 2013RTS.. wanting to start upgrading/customizing.. especially the front suspension. Mine is bouncy or swaying. Confirmed with dealer that they did not see anything was wrong with it... no joint replacement.. etc.. per them.

Not sure if there is already a file repository here that we can scan and share installation files that came with things that members have already purchase and installed that are talked about on the forum. Lots of things are interesting, but some mods may be something I may want to hold off till winter if it fits the schedule to avoid summer downtime.

I decision on upgrades/mods sometimes weights someone one how it gets installed, but if the job requires precision tools or tools I don't have, I would like to know. It would also help benchmark if a product is something I want to take on myself or have some spyder buddies over, or something that I would want my dealer to do.

Anyway, if there is a repository already, kindly let me know. I am going to keep searching.

Thanks again,

Hobbicam