Spyder Garage

Default LOOKING FOR A COUPLE?????????

I'm looking for Dan and Michele from Colorado? Blue RT and Red RT with a painted horse on the glove box? We met them at Spyderfest and would like to keep in touch with them. I think he might be part of the Colorado meet-up group? Please help find .... Thanks. If you're out there and see this please pm me your address and contact info.

Spyder Garage

Default Colorado Spyder Ryders??

Well I'm trying this again .... Looking for Dan and Michele from Colorado? Blue RT and Red RT Have had 90 some views from previous posts with no responses and am still looking for this nice couple. Thks.

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

I saw the painted horse on the glove box at vendor village. Did she have it painted there or are they the vendor who did the painting? I believe that the vendor was http://www.signsandwondersbysue.com/...er-is-painting

The glove box was really beautiful.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    I saw the painted horse on the glove box at vendor village. Did she have it painted there or are they the vendor who did the painting? I believe that the vendor was http://www.signsandwondersbysue.com/...er-is-painting

The glove box was really beautiful.
    Hi SpyderAnn, I'm not sure if Michele had it done there or not? But the vendor that was there did an awesome job on all of the bikes I saw .... so much detail! Sure wish I could find this couple, if not I hope they show up again next year.