Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maine Rydes?

Registered Users EnjoyingTheRyde's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HampRider View Post
    All of you probably already use this - but I found an app for the iPhone last night that makes the use of spyderlovers. Com easy easy! - it's called tapatalk
    It was $2.99 and I have used the forum more in the past few hours than the past few years.
    Sweet! So staying connected here is a better option for you now? I've been thinking about your last post and what we could do better but I got nothin'. I think we should try to stay connected here if we can.

Different subject, I see you're from Pittston AND Eagle Lake... We've spent a little time on Long Lake, usually camp in St. Agatha at Lakeview... Not making the trip this year though...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

It's easy to use with my phone now. - but somehow we need to get some planned events going, a New England meet would be good

We live in Pittston and have a house in Eagle Lake that we spend quite a few weekends at. plus vacations. Looking to be full time there some day.

Registered Users EnjoyingTheRyde's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HampRider View Post
    It's easy to use with my phone now. - but somehow we need to get some planned events going, a New England meet would be good

We live in Pittston and have a house in Eagle Lake that we spend quite a few weekends at. plus vacations. Looking to be full time there some day.
    I just posted some dates that I have available in your "Out with the ol' 09" thread for a more local meet & ryde. A New England meet & ryde would be sweet. Probably need more time for planning for that though... Unless we look at a September or October foliage run to NH.