Thread: Maine Rydes?

Hybrid View

Registered Users EnjoyingTheRyde's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Maine Rydes?

Wake up Maine Spyder Ryders! Any rydes planned?

Spyder Garage

Default Ride

[Every body are still hibernate. They will wake up pretty soon.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We are still out here in the big city of New Sharon. Only been out once this year so far. Until the wife gets done with the school year we don't get out that much. That and the only good weather we seem to get is on weekdays and that thing called a job seems to keep us off the scooter. Summer will get here soon.

Spyder Garage

My wife and I have been riding quite a bit. We have put on about 1,000 miles so far. If we can get home before 7:00pm on good nights, we go for a ride. This weekend we are going Down East to Machias. We will be going on a lighthouse tour to Lubec and Eastport and Campabello Island. I have seen a few Spyders in our travels.

We would love to ride with you. Somebody is going to have to take charge of planning a ride. Bruce
    Last edited by safecracker; 05-20-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default rides

Quote Originally Posted by safecracker View Post
    My wife and I have been riding quite a bit. We have put on about 1,000 miles so far. If we can get home before 7:00pm on good nights, we go for a ride. This weekend we are going Down East to Machias. We will be going on a lighthouse tour to Lubec and Eastport and Campabello Island. I have seen a few Spyders in our travels.

We would love to ride with you. Somebody is going to have to take charge of planning a ride. Bruce
    OK we need to find that somebody to organise the Maine Spyder. Some body with time. Some body who is retired, and is willing to tackle that. Anybody out there?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Abbot Spyder View Post
    OK we need to find that somebody to organise the Maine Spyder. Some body with time. Some body who is retired, and is willing to tackle that. Anybody out there?
    Sorry, I can't commit to anything big but I'm willing to help out where I can...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

All of you probably already use this - but I found an app for the iPhone last night that makes the use of spyderlovers. Com easy easy! - it's called tapatalk
    It was $2.99 and I have used the forum more in the past few hours than the past few years.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HampRider View Post
    All of you probably already use this - but I found an app for the iPhone last night that makes the use of spyderlovers. Com easy easy! - it's called tapatalk
    It was $2.99 and I have used the forum more in the past few hours than the past few years.
    Sweet! So staying connected here is a better option for you now? I've been thinking about your last post and what we could do better but I got nothin'. I think we should try to stay connected here if we can.

Different subject, I see you're from Pittston AND Eagle Lake... We've spent a little time on Long Lake, usually camp in St. Agatha at Lakeview... Not making the trip this year though...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

It's easy to use with my phone now. - but somehow we need to get some planned events going, a New England meet would be good

We live in Pittston and have a house in Eagle Lake that we spend quite a few weekends at. plus vacations. Looking to be full time there some day.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HampRider View Post
    It's easy to use with my phone now. - but somehow we need to get some planned events going, a New England meet would be good

We live in Pittston and have a house in Eagle Lake that we spend quite a few weekends at. plus vacations. Looking to be full time there some day.
    I just posted some dates that I have available in your "Out with the ol' 09" thread for a more local meet & ryde. A New England meet & ryde would be sweet. Probably need more time for planning for that though... Unless we look at a September or October foliage run to NH.