Spyder Garage

Default Delaware SPOTTED Thread

We do this on another forum I am on for my tacoma truck but pretty much you see another spyder on the road, in a parking lot etc in DE you post it up here. Sometimes the people are on the forums sometimes not but its a good way to find out and even connect Feel free to post up pics as well if you snap a shot of one.

I believe it was a dark blue or black RT with a cruiser (could have been a harley) on 72 heading towards Fox Run, I was heading the opposite way. I think this was around the 3rd of this month.

Kirkwood Hwy - I was leaving my doctors over by where outback and perkins is, yellow GS/RS, looked identical to mine, so I know it has to be an older one. This was around the beginning of the month
    Arcturus - 2008 Millennium Yellow Can Am Spyder GS

Spyder Garage

Default spotting

I cruise that area on a red RT
    iphone pics 097.jpg005.jpg

Spyder Garage

Smile Hello

Hey all

I just took delivery of a 2013 RSS SM5 in green yesterday. Only put 42 miles on it so far, I live off of RT40 so CYA all around.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default spot in Delaware

I live in lower slower De. I ride alot have 2011 rt blue have a 2001 Vulcan 1500 having a 4th july parade in Symrna we are member of the Delmarva retreads a group of 40 and above in age

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by baldeagle55 View Post
    I live in lower slower De. I ride alot have 2011 rt blue have a 2001 Vulcan 1500 having a 4th july parade in Symrna we are member of the Delmarva retreads a group of 40 and above in age
    Im in that age group SHH over 40 but don't act it

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default HELLO SPIDER GIRL

Quote Originally Posted by SGSpyderGirl View Post
    We do this on another forum I am on for my tacoma truck but pretty much you see another spyder on the road, in a parking lot etc in DE you post it up here. Sometimes the people are on the forums sometimes not but its a good way to find out and even connect Feel free to post up pics as well if you snap a shot of one.

I believe it was a dark blue or black RT with a cruiser (could have been a harley) on 72 heading towards Fox Run, I was heading the opposite way. I think this was around the 3rd of this month.

Kirkwood Hwy - I was leaving my doctors over by where outback and perkins is, yellow GS/RS, looked identical to mine, so I know it has to be an older one. This was around the beginning of the month
    I think i was in that area about that time, i have a blue spider.