Very Active Member stormtrooper's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default HOOTERS bike night every Tuesday night Wayne NJ(By the Willowbrook Mall)

Usually get a nice crowd of bikes most Tuesdays when the weather is good.Best time is 6pm-9pm. If someone will be going let me know. We can meet somewhere and ride there or just meet there. STARTS TUESDAY MAY 28
    Last edited by stormtrooper; 05-15-2013 at 08:33 AM.

2014 RT-S SE6 Pearl White

Grip Puppies, 12 volt power outlet, BRP comfort seat, Tri-Axis adjustable handlebars, BajaRons sway bar & links, Spyderpops Bump Skid w/Inlaid LED's & Stainless steel Kott grilles,SmoothSpyder belt tensioner,Carbon fiber dipped wind deflectors,Lamonster NBV highway brackets,Lamonster cat delete pipe,

krzychick

Default Sounds like fun !!!

Sure wish I could join you all !!!!! Have a great time, KRZY CHICK

Quote Originally Posted by stormtrooper View Post
    Usually get a nice crowd of bikes most Tuesdays when the weather is good.Best time is 6pm-9pm. If someone will be going let me know. We can meet somewhere and ride there or just meet there.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I doubt I can go tonight, I may try to make the Chatterbox on Thursday though.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lightman02 View Post
    I doubt I can go tonight, I may try to make the Chatterbox on Thursday though.
    Ok if you go Thursday let me know I am thinking of going to Chatterbox also.

Grip Puppies, 12 volt power outlet, BRP comfort seat, Tri-Axis adjustable handlebars, BajaRons sway bar & links, Spyderpops Bump Skid w/Inlaid LED's & Stainless steel Kott grilles,SmoothSpyder belt tensioner,Carbon fiber dipped wind deflectors,Lamonster NBV highway brackets,Lamonster cat delete pipe,

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: HOOTERS bike night every Tuesday night Wayne NJ(By the Willowbrook Mall)

Ok if you go Thursday let me know I am thinking of going to Chatterbox also.
    Will do.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Spyder Garage

The rest of us would appreciate pictures....
    "....never joke with mules or cooks...they have no sense of humor."

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by muleman1 View Post
    Oh yes...they have great wings

Spyder Garage

Hooters delayed there bike night starts Tuesday May 28. Still had a good time. Bikes still showed up and who can complain about sucking back some wings
    with your buddies.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Hooters Bike nite photo

Quote Originally Posted by muleman1 View Post
    Here's a pic for you (sorry for the bad lighting), will get a better one next time. My 1st visit with new Spyder. Aug 27th, 2013

image.jpg

Spyder Garage

nice.. will this be happening next Tuesday also (Sep. 3)? If so let me know if anybody is going, i might be able to make it also.

fas

Spyder Garage

Default Cool..!!

Here we have a bike night last wed of the month..Hooters in Mission Valley..you all enjoy it..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fas2000 View Post
    nice.. will this be happening next Tuesday also (Sep. 3)? If so let me know if anybody is going, i might be able to make it also.

fas

After Labor day it gets very slow.Most times Hooters stops putting out the cones to block the parking lot for cars and you get cars parking by
    everyones bikes.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 333Club View Post
    Here's a pic for you (sorry for the bad lighting), will get a better one next time. My 1st visit with new Spyder. Aug 27th, 2013

image.jpg

Cool I saw you guys there.I am back on 2 wheels Honda F6B it was a decent night most times there are a lot more bikes.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ride

Usually get a nice crowd of bikes most Tuesdays when the weather is good.Best time is 6pm-9pm. If someone will be going let me know. We can meet somewhere and ride there or just meet there. STARTS TUESDAY MAY 28
    I'm in if you like PM me and talk.

Spyder Garage

Default tomorrow night ?!

Hi guys,

Looks like the weather will be ok tomorrow evening (tuesday sept 3)..I have never been to the bike night here, and i see from the above posts that by tomorrow, there might not be many people showing up. despite all of this,, do any of you guys wanna meet up anyways ?
    No formalities, we can just meet up for an hour or so.. I see there are a number of guys from the teaneck/dumont area, so we can also say meet up in this area say between 630 or 7pm at say the glenpointe marriott in teaneck. we can leave say at 7pm from glenpointe and meet the rest of the guys by 730 at hooters. If that is not convenient we can just meet at hooters.

I suggest 730 pm as we get rid of the 5 to 6 pm traffic hour. After hooters, if some guys are up for it, we can take a ride down rt 80 east and up 287 north and circle back down rt 17 and we all go our separate ways. we would be home is suppose by 11 1130pm after all is said and done.

let me know if interested. id say if we can get at least 3 people together, we can make a night out of it.

(disclaimer: I have not arranged a meet like this so i apologize if i am arranging something incorrectly. and if anybody has a better idea, please feel free to suggest something. thx)

fas

Spyder Garage

Bump
    Anybody interested?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Can't make it, working tomorrow.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Spyder Garage

Np lightman02, maybe another time
    So far 2 confirms, 2 unable to make it, and a quite a couple who I'm hoping to respond.

Fas

Spyder Garage

Bump
    Let me know if anybody is interested, thx !

Spyder Garage

bump ..