Spyder Garage

Default Are there any Spyder owners in the Hampton Roads area

Reggie here, Are there any Spyder RT owners in the Hampton Roads area. Where is everyone gathering at? I'm in Chesapeake. Rides a 2013 White RT SE5 Limited.Reg

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Biggdogg22 View Post
    Reggie here, Are there any Spyder RT owners in the Hampton Roads area. Where is everyone gathering at? I'm in Chesapeake. Rides a 2013 White RT SE5 Limited.Reg
    There are Spyder owners in Hampton Roads that ryde RTs as well as the other models. We are not organized in that we meet or schedule group rydes. I'm a member of the Patriot Guard Riders and have been on 17 missions in and around Hampton Roads and have been the only Spyder ryder on the missions so far. I've also joined the Spyder Riders of America-Old Dominion Chapter and have attended a couple of meetings which so far have been in Richmond or points North (Northern VA). The Chapter is in the early stage of development.

Welcome to SL and congrats on the new ryde! Hope to see you on the road. Where did you purchase you Spyder? I ryde a white '12 RT Ltd and have almost 14,100 miles on it. I bought mine from All Out Cycles in Chesapeake in late May last year. Are you going to the Owner's Event in Maggie Valley NC next month?
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

Default Wecome to the world of spyders

I'm the president for Spyder Ryder of America Old Dominion Chapter. Please visit our Facebook page and www.SRAODVA.com Also look into Motorcycle Grand Tour of Virginia for some nice riding. We have members in and around your area. We will be hosting a meeting in the Hampton area soon. Join our facebook for an easy way to keep up on the happenings in Virginia. You can email me also at bandwagon92054@yahoo.com

Spyder Garage

Is this still happening?

Spyder Garage

Default Virginia Beach

Biggdogg22, I'm at Indian Lakes...near the Chesapeake/Virginia Beach line at Kempsville. Let me know when you are riding and I will do the same. PM for more info.
    John
    "Ride Safe, Ride Long, and Ride Often...Be Free on Three"
    ValCruzSpyder
    2012 RTS-SE5 Pure Magnesium

Spyder Garage

Post New Spyder ST Limited Owner

Hello Guys and Gals,
    I have just purchased a 2013 Spyder ST Limited and I am looking for other Spyder riders in the Hampton Roads area. Additionally,
    I am interested in any mods that will enhance the ride. I read a few post that talk about the bajaron anti sway bar. Does this mod make a measuable difference in the handling? Thanks in advance.

Spyder Garage

Default Little checking..!!

in the members list there are four listed in Hampton Roads. Not knowing the surrounding areas hard to say how many more close by...if you go to communty..members..search members..advanced search..put area in location and if any they will pop up...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Crewesn View Post
    Hello Guys and Gals,
    I have just purchased a 2013 Spyder ST Limited and I am looking for other Spyder riders in the Hampton Roads area. Additionally,
    I am interested in any mods that will enhance the ride. I read a few post that talk about the bajaron anti sway bar. Does this mod make a measuable difference in the handling? Thanks in advance.

The BajaRon bar should be the first, and will be the greatest improvement on your ST...no I don't work for Ron.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SNOOPY View Post
    The BajaRon bar should be the first, and will be the greatest improvement on your ST...no I don't work for Ron.
    Thanks Snoopy. I had the bajaRon anti sway bar, fog lights, and a cup holder installed. The bar works great. I will be taking her out for a ride shortly. Thanks guys!!!

Spyder Garage

Another new owner here. Well, I've had it since last Fall, but it had to spend quite a bit of time in the shop due to a faulty electrical connection constantly throwing codes and causing it to go into limp-home mode. Took them a long time to find the problem. Working great now, though. I would love to know if there is a Hampton Roads/Tidewater/Coastal Virginia area group.