Thread: Lamonster BBQ

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster BBQ

Thinking of taking a 4 day week-end and ryding down to the bbq in june....nothing definate. wondering if anyone would be interested in the trip....

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster BBQ

My wife and I are heading down for the Owner Event and the BBQ. We are planning on leaving on Wednesday the 12th after work stopping along the way. We also need to be back home on Sunday afternoon. So it will be a fast trip down and back.

Life is Great - Be Safe
    ToM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Default BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by spydrluvr View Post
    Thinking of taking a 4 day week-end and ryding down to the bbq in june....nothing definate. wondering if anyone would be interested in the trip....
    I would love to go, and have some folks to ride with, need to look at my work and if I can get away. Paula.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cindi & I are leaving on Tuesday the 11th staying overnight somewhere along the way, attending the Owner's event, checking out on Friday heading over to Greeneville for Lamont's BBQ where we'll be staying at the Quality Inn (old Jamison Inn) which is the host hotel as it was last year. The gatherings in the parking lot are a lot of fun as is the BBQ. Leaving Greenville on Sunday morning heading back to Michigan. Looking forward to this one because I missed Spyderfest due to another surgery. We'll be checking out the area as a possibility for relocating to in conjunction with the trip.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebadwolf View Post
    Cindi & I are leaving on Tuesday the 11th staying overnight somewhere along the way, attending the Owner's event, checking out on Friday heading over to Greeneville for Lamont's BBQ where we'll be staying at the Quality Inn (old Jamison Inn) which is the host hotel as it was last year. The gatherings in the parking lot are a lot of fun as is the BBQ. Leaving Greenville on Sunday morning heading back to Michigan. Looking forward to this one because I missed Spyderfest due to another surgery. We'll be checking out the area as a possibility for relocating to in conjunction with the trip.
    Hey Larry,
    Some Girl and I are also leaving on the 11th, some time in the afternoon. Maybe we can meet up somewhere.

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
    Hey Larry,
    Some Girl and I are also leaving on the 11th, some time in the afternoon. Maybe we can meet up somewhere.
    Works for us...the more the merrier...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool BB Q & Spyderfeastho

Hope to go next year have a great ride & lots of fun.
    SFC. RICK & LORI

Retired US Army , Member Michigan PRG
    RIDE HARD/RIDE SAFE

2013 RT Limited Black Currant New 4/8/2013
    2010 RT Audio Package Black/ Sold 2012
    2008 GS Silver Moon /Sold 2010