Spyder Garage

Default You got to love Spyders

I've always liked spiders and thought is was cool that this one was checking out Spyderlovers ;D

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: You got to love Spyders

OK, it took me awhile to figure out what I was supposed to be looking at ....

Pretty cool.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Ha! A geekspider!

I just tonight went to drive my daughter to class on the Spyder, and when I opened the trunk, there was a nice big spider lounging there... I didn't have the heart to disturb her!

(She hung on the whole ride!)

Spyder Garage

Very cool! So what's his name? ;D I got three pet ones at home. One is Charlie who is a colbalt blue from 'Nam. Two others are from Chile and they are rose tarantulas. I won't play w/ Charlie though - she bites and it hurts.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster
    I've always liked spiders and thought is was cool that this one was checking out Spyderlovers ;D

LOL
    I had one drop down in my helmet (full face) while I was riding once. He lowered himself from the top lip of the view hole to the lower "shelf" just inside the visor/shield. I made a deal with him that if he didnt freak out and jump or crawl all over, Id let him live and let him out at the next stop. Smart lil guy accepted and he had a new home at the next gas stop.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Had a wasp bang into my hard hat and somehow flipped up inside and was walking on my faceshield about two inches from my nose. I probably set the world's record in immediate stopping and hard hat removal! All went well. The wasp flew away and I continued on. Whew!

Jack H.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Smylinacha
    Very cool! So what's his name? ;D I got three pet ones at home. One is Charlie who is a colbalt blue from 'Nam. Two others are from Chile and they are rose tarantulas. I won't play w/ Charlie though - she bites and it hurts.
    I know were you live and I am gone to have Eric bring over a can of RAID and take care of buisness :