Spyder Garage

Default Needing Dealership Recommendation

I am looking for recommendations on a GOOD dealer to service our RT. We live just NE of Chattanooga TN. I know what dealer's are available, but not so much there rep. for maintenance. Thanks in advance!

Spyder Garage

Default Gold star recommendation

America's MOTORSPORTS
    madison tn
    service mgr: jimmy and missy

they were recommended to me and super pleased. I personally would consider 2 hrs to get to them worth it. You want the Madison TN store.
    You are soooo wise to find a highly rated and knowledgable service dept.
    many happy miles of smiles ryding your
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Thanks. That's an option, however work schedule's really make that distance a bit much.

Are there any owners who can give a thumb's up or down on White's Cycle or Alcoha Good Times? Any one from North GA that may have a suggestion would be appriciated.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mdale46 View Post
    Are there any owners who can give a thumb's up or down on White's Cycle or Alcoha Good Times? Any one from North GA that may have a suggestion would be appriciated.

I've heard good things from Alcoa Good Times...
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Default DEALER

I bought my ST-S from Extreme Propulsion in Cartersville, GA and also get it serviced there. The are an exclusive Can-Am dealer. I have been very pleased. If you contact them, ask for Sean or D. K. They will treat you right.

John Mattox
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Spyder Garage

I didn't think that White's was all that friendly. I purchased my RS from Mountain Motorsports in Conyers, Ga. They also have a dealer in Sevierville, tn, and one in Marietta Ga. The one in Sevierville is right off the exit going to pigeon forge. They are a pleasure working with them. I'll take my in at 9am on Saturday and just wait on it, because it's first come, first serve.
    Marty

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lmfarmer94 View Post
    I didn't think that White's was all that friendly. I purchased my RS from Mountain Motorsports in Conyers, Ga. They also have a dealer in Sevierville, tn, and one in Marietta Ga. The one in Sevierville is right off the exit going to pigeon forge. They are a pleasure working with them. I'll take my in at 9am on Saturday and just wait on it, because it's first come, first serve.
    Marty
    The Mountain Motorsports location in Tennessee is actually in Kodak, just off of I40 at exit 417. Go south about 100 yards to Dumplin Valley Road. Ryan Hardwick owns this group and he is a terrific person. That is reflected in the staff at his dealerships.

Just about 100 miles from you but much more fun to get there if you take the back roads through Maryville.
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Very Active Member Silvervette05's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mdale46 View Post
    Thanks. That's an option, however work schedule's really make that distance a bit much.

2 thumb's up for Alcoa Good Times

Spyder Garage

Default Extreme Propulsion

I live near Chattanooga and bought my 2012 Rt Ltd from Alcoa Good Times, but for nearly all service I head down I-75 to Cartersville Ga to see the guys at Extreme Propulsion. Its a quick run and they always do a great job and treat you right!

ExtProp.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default EXTREME PROPULSION

I agree!
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    The Mountain Motorsports location in Tennessee is actually in Kodak, just off of I40 at exit 417. Go south about 100 yards to Dumplin Valley Road. Ryan Hardwick owns this group and he is a terrific person. That is reflected in the staff at his dealerships.

Just about 100 miles from you but much more fun to get there if you take the back roads through Maryville.
    Thanks,
    I thought it was actually Kodak, but Sevierville popped up in my head first.

Spyder Garage

Thanks Spyderlovers for the info. I was dreading White's as an option. My opinion... They have the "I'm doing you a favor" attitude.