Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Great ride and more thanks

I rode from Folsom CA. to Reno Nv. today and what a great day t shirt weather all the way over cruise set at 75 all the way over the mt. and still got 29 mpg but only one smile that lasted from the time I left till I got here. I would also like to thank Lamont (even if i've never met him) and 99.879% of the rest of you also because all in all this is a VERY good forum well organized packed full of awesome info and full (see percentage ) great people always ready to give helpful hand or more. This place is the real reason I got a spyder even though I'd wanted one here is where I found out what you never hear at a dealer even the good ones. The education i've gotten here was priceless THANKS AGAIN

Spyder Garage

Make lots of miles, have lots of smiles. Congrats on joining in the obsession.

Just sayin'............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

I think we might all be surprised at how many Spyders have been sold from this forum. Of course it's the people here that sell the Spyders. Not that any of us are here for that reason, it just comes naturally!

Welcome to the fold! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Default Good to hear..!!

We are not here to sell the roadsters they sell themselves. But we are here to help make up minds and clear up doubts and maybe have a giggle or two. If we helped you in any way it was a pleasure..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Glad to hear that the spinnin' and grinnin' is going just fine!
    And it'll only get better!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I think people are doing the right thing when they check out the forum prior to buying. They get a lot of info that they wouldn't get from a dealer. The dealers I deal with here still don't know the product very well. Good for those who take the time to learn about what they are buying. There are a lot of riders I see in my area that I don't see on here.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD1 View Post
    I think people are doing the right thing when they check out the forum prior to buying. They get a lot of info that they wouldn't get from a dealer. The dealers I deal with here still don't know the product very well. Good for those who take the time to learn about what they are buying. There are a lot of riders I see in my area that I don't see on here.
    HOPE YOU TELL EM ABOUT THIS.

Spyder Garage

I agree with everything said here. I decided to get a Spyder and then found this site and plan to be a Lifetime member!
    2012 Spyder RS SM5 - Steel Black Metallic "The Murder"
    Southern Cruisers Riding Club - Chapter 072 - Northern Illinois
    Two Brothers M2 Pipe; TB Juice Box; Hartco Custom Saddle; Rivco Driver Floorboards; Rivco Heel Toe Shifter; ESI Highway Pegs & Brackets; ESI 4.5" Easy Riser Handlebar Risers; BajaRon Sway Bar; Cycle Sounds Series 3 200 Watt Sound System; 14" Touring Windshield; Custom Dynamics Mirror Extensions; Kuryakyn ISO Grips; Kuryakyn Throttle Boss; Kuryakyn End Weights; Frunk Liner.

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear your having a great time.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Me Too

This forum not only helped me make up my mind to buy a Spyder, but also to buy it from the great folks at Pitbull.
    "....never joke with mules or cooks...they have no sense of humor."