Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Riding Gear

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    I've got a TourMaster Mesh jacket that came with an insulated liner, and a solid outer shell. when it's got all three components, it's good for riding in freezing temperatures. Strip it down to just the mesh, and it's comfy through the Summer heat.

There have been several online retailers listed. I would also add:
    • MotorcycleSuperStore.com
    • BikersDen.com - If you are an AMA member you can get 10% off using your membership # as a coupon code
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Uninstalled

Quote Originally Posted by gwilburn View Post
    Man I hate Microsoft... didn't even know I was running ie10. Upgraded on it's own
    I hadn't realized the upgrade had taken place until I couldn't access my email and called my carrier. I uninstalled this morning and all is back to normal. I agree, a little warning would have been nice!
    BabyBlue

Spyder Garage

Default All Kinds of Stuff

I wear a Tour Master most of the spring and summer. When it gets cooler, I wear the leather jacket and leather leggings. For a rainsuit, I use my Frabill bibs and jacket...we are fisher people...and then of course my helmet. I also have 3 pairs of gloves for different riding conditions.

The Tour Master was much cheaper then leather and quite honestly covers me for almost everything.
    BabyBlue

Spyder Garage

Not sure what size your wife is but if she is on the curvier side have her try the Ladies Atomic 4.0 Jacket by Joe Rocket. The corset back does wonders for their figure.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Personal Taste

I have the Air Intake 3 and matching pants. The mesh is cool in the hot summer and it has a separate waterproof liner and separate thermo liner. You can use all 3 at once or in any combination. I am also a fan of Joe Rocket gear. I am also a fan of "Five" motorcycle gloves. You will not find a better fitment more protective glove. You can't even tell you have them on, and you will pay for that. I also have a pair of Icon Justice gloves, and a pair of Can-Am leather gauntlet gloves, I have no complaints about either. Helmet...that is more about what best fits your shape of end and how much you are willing to spend. I wear a full face RPHA 10...It's HJC's high end helmet. Good luck..I hope you find something that suits you.