Thread: Ride tomorrow?

Spyder Garage

Default Ride tomorrow?

Kevin (marinespyder) and I are planning on heading out tomorrow morning from Cincinnatus. We will most likely be headed South, as we plan on adding Pennsylvania to the states we've ridden in. Anybody who would like to join in the fun is more than welcome. We will be leaving shortly after breakfast, will probably stop for lunch around 1100hrs, and I plan on being back in Pharsalia by 1600hrs to help serve a spaghetti dinner at the fire house. Anybody who want's to come to the spaghetti dinner is also welcome (there is no per plate charge, it is a free will donation kinda thing).

Just sayin'............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by otter28169 View Post
    Kevin (marinespyder) and I are planning on heading out tomorrow morning from Cincinnatus. We will most likely be headed South, as we plan on adding Pennsylvania to the states we've ridden in. Anybody who would like to join in the fun is more than welcome. We will be leaving shortly after breakfast, will probably stop for lunch around 1100hrs, and I plan on being back in Pharsalia by 1600hrs to help serve a spaghetti dinner at the fire house. Anybody who want's to come to the spaghetti dinner is also welcome (there is no per plate charge, it is a free will donation kinda thing).

Just sayin'............
    Whats this 1100 and 1600, Some kind of code>

I stopped keeping time that way, In 67....

I just got back a few minutes ago from a ride in Pa, Pike county, Along the Delaware
    River, Then down though NY And the Hawks nest, But I'm thinking that's 2 hundred miles South of you....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boborgera View Post

I just got back a few minutes ago from a ride in Pa, Pike county, Along the Delaware
    River, Then down though NY And the Hawks nest, But I'm thinking that's 2 hundred miles South of you....
    I still use Military time when I talk. It mess up the civilians that never been in the Military.

Spyder Garage

Default Great..!!

have a wonderful ryde..!! be safe..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by boborgera View Post

I rode along the Delaware river a couple weeks ago. Saw Cannonville Reservoir, among other beautiful scenery. And Bobo, never assume 200 miles is too far away for me. Many of my "Sunday rides" turn into 220 mile days. I Love the catskills, so many scenic roads. Maybe sometime we can get together for a ride.

Just sayin'............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

a 300 mile ride would be great to see the beautiful country God has created.

Spyder Garage

Another ryde that I can't possibly attend.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Your weather must be better than ours...freeze warning near Lake Mich this weekend...bummer.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD1 View Post
    Your weather must be better than ours...freeze warning near Lake Mich this weekend...bummer.
    It is supposed to snow here Monday. Won't be the first time I rode while it was snowing.

Just sayin'.............

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Had a great ride today even it rained all the way. almost all the way. otter28169 and I rode down rte 26 from Cincinnatus NY through Binghamton NY to Cronklin NY, Montrose PA, Springville PA, Tunkhannock NY,Meshoppen Pa, Friendsville PA, Vestal NY , Maine NY, Whitney Point NY and Cincinnatus NY. around 200 miles . route 26, 41, 434, 7 in NY route 29,267,in PA.