Thread: Spyder Sighting

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Sighting

Good morning,

Just wondering--I saw a silver Spyder (looked like an RT) heading east on Route 104-turned south on Route 237 . Was wondering if it was anyone on here?
    Last edited by rc51ny; 11-27-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Not me but . . .

Don't have a gray RT, but I have a blue 2011 that my wife and are loving this year (we upgraded from his and her 125 scooters)
    Live in Byron, and like to go up to the lake in the morning on route 237!

Quote Originally Posted by hottrodd7 View Post
    Good morning,

Just wondering--I saw a silver Spyder (looked like an RT) heading east on Route 104-turned south on Route 237 traveling into the little Village of Holley, NY. This was on Monday-5/6/13. Went right by my house. Was wondering if it was anyone on here?

Spyder Garage

After picking a load up from arcade, ny a week ago, I headed up north on rt 16, and spotted a jet black spyder parked at the gas station just after the turn from rt 39, then passed by me running up highway 400 toward buffalo, possibly the pioneer motorsports " custom" spyder?

Spyder Garage

Default Not me

It wasn't me but I also saw one on Route 5 yesterday between Pembroke & Batavia.....it was a burnt orange or rust colored RS. If you see a white RT Limited, most likely it IS me. Flag me over & say "hi"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JackHill View Post
    I have a blue 2011 that my wife and are loving this year (we upgraded from his and her 125 scooters)
    That's quite an upgrade.............
    2011 RTS SM5

Spyder Garage

Default A real Die Hard!!

To whomever was ryding the Black RT on Rt 33 from Buffalo to Batavia,

You have my respect!! 44 degrees & your wife was even on the back. I hope you understood when I gave you the 3 finger Spyder wave out the window of my work van that I'm a SpyderLover too.

I'm hoping for one more ryde this weekend. I hear the frost may be gone by then . If you are local....not loco....& want to ryde together, just PM me
    2016 F3 Limited with Topcase, RT-622 trailer, Lamonster LED Headlights, Lamonster LED Fog lights, Lamonster LED Ring Lights, 25" F4 windshield, BRP Belt Tensioner, 2018 Triton GU10 trailer to haul it