Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maggie Valley

Spyder Garage

Hubby (Tobor 9) and I are leaving Charleston June 11th. Staying at TravelLowes. Can't wait!!! Owners Event, Lamonsters BBQ then going to Huntsville, AL on Sunday to visit my aunt for a couple of days.
    2014 RT Limited SE-6 in Black Currant. Mods so far: Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit, Diamond R Drivers Tour Mug, Tric Led Drink Holder, BRP Hitch, Mini Trailer USA Nomad Trailer. RonBar and links, Spyclops I & II, Lighted Bump Skid, LED head and fog lights. Foam hand grips. A arm lights, both upper and lower

Spyder Garage

My wife and I will be there, we only live 45 minutes away.

Spyder Garage

Ron & I are leaving Apex, NC on Wednesday, June 12. If anyone in the Triangle area wants to ride with us, send a message. Leslee Turner

2014 Cognac RTS-SE6 & RT 622
    1993 Teal Gold Wing SE

Spyder Garage

Cool Maggie Valley

Wife and I will be leaving Friday morning. We are about 2 1/2 hours away, we are staying at the Best Western. Then heading to Lamont's for BBQ Saturday morning hope to meet as many spyder ryders as possible. Staying at the Hampton Inn in Greeneville Tn.
    Never lost, just different roads!!!!!!!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I will be leaving tomorrow for Maggie Valley, my wife will be riding the Spyder and i will be riding the triumph, if you guys see a bunch of bikes and a red Spyder wave at us!!
    Will be riding on I-40 and stop for the night at Knoxville, will get to MV thursday noonish, will stay at the Holyday motel, hope i get to see some of you guys staying late there!

Spyder Garage

Have to cancel my trip to Maggie Valley this year. After all the planing and arranging for the place in Waynesville I find out my oldest grandson's graduation is planed for the 14th. Being a 7 hr ride from here it just is not feasible. Wishing all those going a great time.

Glo Ryders {4 sets (Blue, Red, Orange, Pink) I swap out}
    Rear Trunk Liner ......... Seal Floorboards
    Rear Trunk Shelf
    Corbin Heated Seat
    extra 12V plug
    Elka shocks
    White/Red fender lights
    Bump/skid
    Baker Wind Wings
    Honey Burl Dash Kit

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pickelhead View Post
    My wife and I will be there, we only live 45 minutes away.
    I'm glad you will be feeling well enough to attend, looking forward to seeing you again.
    [B]

2018 Intense Red F3T (See About Me under My Profile for mods)
    2010 Timeless Black RT-622 Trailer
    2014 Timeless Black RTS-SE6, 34,300 Miles, traded May 2019
    2011 Timeless Black RTS-SE5, 15,180 Miles, traded April 2014

Spyder Garage

Jimmy and I are leaving Wednesday afternoon from Morganton, NC. Camping at Creekwood Farms RV.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Leslee View Post
    Ron & I are leaving Apex, NC on Wednesday, June 12. If anyone in the Triangle area wants to ride with us, send a message. Leslee Turner
    Hi! I have been hanging around here for about a week or so. I finally took my first ride on a spyder last wednesday, and I was impressed. Now it is just a matter of which toy I will be giving up to get one.
    I just came across this event in Maggie Valley, and noticed that it is the same time that we are heading up for a pre-mid atlantic meet of the M109 riders. I also see that you are in the Apex area. If you would like, we have a group that will also be leaving from Apex on wednesday morning, and maybe you could ride down with us. There is quite an assortment of us going. Everything from M109's, Harleys, honda VTX, and this year I will be on my kawasaki. There will be about 5-6 of us and are always looking for new road partners. We will be staying at the Radison, Microtel, and the Valley Inn. Shoot me a Pm, and I will send you a phone number if you are interested.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Maggie Valley

Going up Wednesday from Kannapolis. Will be at the Comfort Inn.

rayeade

Default Maggie Valley

My wife and I will be leaving Wednesdaybafternoon from Easley, SC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

Smile Friday only

Busy time of year for me but plan on riding up on Friday at least and checking it out. My first Owners Event. Plan to ride to Lamonts on Sat. I live close enough for day trips. Cya all there! Bill & Karen, aka; StillKickin & Churchlady

Spyder Garage

will be leaving Raleigh area wed morn. anyone else near Raleigh?

Spyder Garage

my schedule will not allow us to leave until Thursday, but should be in MV sometime early afternoon. Anyone thought about a central time/place for a Carolina meet-n-greet?

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2Gunns View Post
    my schedule will not allow us to leave until Thursday, but should be in MV sometime early afternoon. Anyone thought about a central time/place for a Carolina meet-n-greet?
    Sounds good to me... Just need a place and a time...
    2015 RT-S SE6
    USAF Retired 1973-1994

Support our Troops

Spyder Garage

We will be leaving the Raleigh area at 8:00 am tomorrow morning. I hope to get there before the storm showers that they are predicting comes through. Hope to see you guys.

Spyder Garage

I'll be on the lookout for a Carolina Ryders table at the event. Hope everyone has safe travels

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2Gunns View Post
    I'll be on the lookout for a Carolina Ryders table at the event. Hope everyone has safe travels
    Sounds great to me.

We'll be headed up that way in about 30 minutes!!

2015 RT-S SE6
    USAF Retired 1973-1994

Support our Troops

Spyder Garage

I saw a lot of spyders, and talked to a lot of owners in Maggie Valley. I was there for the pre-m109 riders meet, and we had a blast. I didn't have a spyder, so I didn't really get to go to any of the events, but I had great conversations with riders that I meet at the Ramada Inn. I hope to make one of these future events and actually be riding a spyder of my own.