Spyder Garage

Default Spring is finally in Saskatchewan!

She started right up after 7+ months of being parked so I took the RT out of hibernation for a quick run today. Only did 42 km but clicked through 28,000 km on the odometer in the process -- not bad for a 2010 RT that I only got in early September of that year -- and having maybe 5 months of riding in a good season. Adding in the GS I had before, that's about 43,000 km since 2009.

The RT has been flawless other than needing a rear tire and a front right tire (seems there's an alignment issue so it wore fast) -- which I ordered today.

I only have one longer trip planned so far this year.but guess I'd better start planning!
    Last edited by RodO; 05-04-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Ryde safe,
    Rod.

'08 GS SM5 Full Moon -- after 15,000km sold May'11
    '10 RT A+C SE5 Full Moon -- after 30,700km traded in 2014
    '17 RTL Pearl White -- new-to-me in 2023

"I guess its better to bend a valve in Missoula than to lose your mind in Bozeman", my wife said, patting my hand as if to console me. I winced and wondered if Phaedrus ever took the bus." -Peter Egan, Leanings

CanAm Highway goes from Texas along U.S. Route 85 and Interstate 25 into Saskatchewan, Canada.<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CanAm_Highway>

Spyder Garage

on spring. We woke up this AM to snow flurries, but it changed to rain.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RodO View Post
    She started right up after 7+ months of being parked so I took the RT out of hibernation for a quick run today. Only did 42 km but clicked through 28,000 km on the odometer in the process -- not bad for a 2010 RT that I only got in early September of that year -- and having maybe 5 months of riding in a good season. Adding in the GS I had before, that's about 43,000 km since 2009.

The RT has been flawless other than needing a rear tire and a front right tire (seems there's an alignment issue so it wore fast) -- which I ordered today.

I only have one longer trip planned so far this year.but guess I'd better start planning!
    I know the feeling! Seems like we went straight from winter to summer here! Did all my pre-season maintenance and should be ready for the first ride!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Default I guess..!!

the key word is finally. Glad you were able to get in a short ryde even if just to see if you remember how..hope it's just the beginning..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black