I had the dealer move the iphone port from the trunk up by the handlebars on my 2012 rts se5 so i could mount it on my leader iphone holder. If I ride with a light throttle all is usually good I can play my music apps through the ES but when ( not if)I get on the throttle hard to pass or just have fun I get the ( this accessory is not supported by iphone ) message on the phone and the music stops playing then sometimes before I can do anything the music will start playing again on it's own sometimes not, but the phone is still charging.Then to get the music to play I have to unplug it and plug it back in. After that the ES will sometimes show IPOD on the display a sometimes aux when that shows I don't get the message but the song will pause sometimes restarting on it's own other times I have to start it and I can't advance songs from the ES controls. I'm thinking there must be some kind of electric interference? If thats the case and I take the body apart to get at the cable is there something I could wrap the cable in to shield it?