Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NitroCircus Spyder View Post
    Michael it was so good to see you again and I finally got to meet your wife...she was truely amazing helping out Reggy and is a wonderful person. Glad to hear your son is doing a little better today and I hope your wife feels better soon. Please thank her for working on my bike, it was much appreciated! Take care and God Bless.
    I think she is wonderful as well, but will be sure to tell her you said so.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I was impressed again with the graciousness that Len, Vanessa and the people at Pitbull, as well as the great MoGang exhibited throughout. They has a 1000 balls in the air but always had the time to answer questions, provide direction or do anything they could to make sure our needs were met.
    No one liked the rain but as several have posted, it provided an opportunity fo us to get to know each other.
    I'm already looking forward to next year. In the meantime, I hope to see most of you at the Owners Event.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default My first Spyderfest

It was fun experience for me Everyone I met was having fun and it showed by their friendliness. I hope to be there next year. Thanks mike

Spyder Garage

Spyderfest has come and gone

I was glad to be there, and while I wish the weather would have cooperated, I had a great time hanging out with all the Spyder Ryders at the Best Western conference room - it was a lot of fun and it was a pleasure finally meeting people face to face and swapping stories, jokes, etc with everyone

I would like to thank Len and the gang at PitBull - on Saturday my RT threw up a check engine code and I brought it over to Pitbull - they had a BRP person check the RT and while they could not find an error code, they did say they suspect the O2 Sensor

damn I wish I had a service group like that local to me.... lol

everyone from the MoGang group did a great job
    Last edited by lookerjdc; 04-30-2013 at 05:29 PM.
    1. it is what it is - 2014 Black RT-S - Baja Ron Anti-Sway bar, lots of LEDs, Spyderpops Skid Plate, Twisted Sister HID Driving Lights, Tricled 2nd, 3rd & 4th brake lights, F4 Customs vented windshield, Lamonster highway pegs, Ultimate Tall Boy seat, Utopia backrest

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

I want to thank everyone who made Spyderfest happen!! My wife and I had a great time at our first Spyderfest and will be ready for next year.

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    I was impressed again with the graciousness that Len, Vanessa and the people at Pitbull, as well as the great MoGang exhibited throughout. They has a 1000 balls in the air but always had the time to answer questions, provide direction or do anything they could to make sure our needs were met.
    No one liked the rain but as several have posted, it provided an opportunity fo us to get to know each other.
    I'm already looking forward to next year. In the meantime, I hope to see most of you at the Owners Event.
    Good seeing you again Dick. Maybe next year if we make it, we can have a toast to Brian "IrishtotheMax". But just one. My wife doesn't know how to drive the Spyder.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    Good seeing you again Dick. Maybe next year if we make it, we can have a toast to Brian "IrishtotheMax". But just one. My wife doesn't know how to drive the Spyder.

to the Irishman
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Default THANK YOU!

This was my first Spyderfest and we had a blast. Thanks to the MoGang and Pitbull for a great time. Met some great people Cruzer Joe and Spyderwolf,at the Bestwestern. Learned a few things ,riding in the rain isn't too bad and what a great place Missouri is. We had a blast and will be back next year! Thanks again .

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Thanks to Len and all the MOgang for their hard work in putting on a great event!! A very special thank you to Rich from Pitbull, Lamont and my husband for rescuing me when I locked my key in the frunk, lesson learned. Also a thank you to Erick and crew at the shop who stayed really late to install my dongle, I have tunes in my helmet now, yeah. Vanessa, was very kind as were all the people we met at the shop. We had a great time and are looking forward to next year. Penny

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by webweaver View Post
    Thanks to Len and all the MOgang for their hard work in putting on a great event!! A very special thank you to Rich from Pitbull, Lamont and my husband for rescuing me when I locked my key in the frunk, lesson learned. Also a thank you to Erick and crew at the shop who stayed really late to install my dongle, I have tunes in my helmet now, yeah. Vanessa, was very kind as were all the people we met at the shop. We had a great time and are looking forward to next year. Penny
    I learned something too on that one. Now I know how to get in the trunk of an ST.
    Take care

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The highlight of the 'fest for me was meeting all the SpyderLovers celebrities: Lamonster, Bob Denman, Rattigan Roger, FlamingoBabe.

But I still don't think Lamont knows who I am!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Though the weather was not ideal, I still had a great time. The highlight was Thursday. We (myself, JCsmoke and Vickers) did a loop on 125 down to the ferry and then went down to Arkansas for a burger and then back up just in time to get to the drags. The drag racing was a blast. I know Lamont, it's like racing minivans, but it was still really cool to see what the RT will do. Wait till next year when I put a turbo on it!
    2010 RTS and 2013 RSS

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

"Not ideal"? That's the most charitable description that I've heard so far!
    You are correct though; it gave everybody more opportunity to visit with one-another!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Some of my thoughts on Spyderfest 2013

My 1st SpyderFest - NOT my last! I met a group of people who I found to be exceptional from Trickie Dick to Lamonster to the ever elusive Bob Denman (Yes he IS real!). Mother Nature did her best to dampen the spirits of everyone but she failed to extinguish the biker spirit in all of us. While riding in sunny skies is preferred it is not the reason we all ride. Judging by the number of people who showed only supports that conclusion. Thanks to ALL who made the event the best yet and especially the MOGANG for without their efforts, I would have never met any of you. Here is to meeting many more of you at the 2014 SpyderFest!!!

-Mike
    <Sent using Tapatalk>

Very Active Member Spyderjockey's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We had a great time at Spyderfest, even with all the rain. We stayed at the Microtel which is only about 2 miles from Pitbull and 2 other couples stayed there also and we spent some good time with them just chatting in the lobby and across the way at Waffle House. We even went riding in the rain to see if I could get my broken glasses fixed at Sears....but it wan't to be. Later Stephanie and Mike and my wife and I decided to go to the Pie Run and got to the Boat House just as the last 2 Spyders were leaving and they informed us the Pie Run had been moved back to the host motel. Off we went again, in the pouring rain of course and Steph and Mike were really enjoying the rides in the rain and we had a great time at the new Pie Run site. Everyone seemed almost joyfull with the heavy rains and there were a lot of people dripping wet in the hotel lobby. We met a lot of old friends and talked with many new friends.

We too were amazed at how much Len and the crew were able to accomplish in such a short time. Of course the Mogang were a big part of pulling eveerything off.....what a great crew!!!

As others have said a big thank you to all of the vendors that seemed to work tirelessly taken care of their customers.

We had a great time in spite of the rain!!!
    Corbin Bags and Corbin trailer hitch
    Shark 250 Watt Sound System with 2 speakers in front 1 in back
    Kurakyn Highway Foot Pegs
    Garmin nuvi 1450 LMT with Ram Mount
    F1 Queen Slider Windshield
    Power Outlet
    Shark communtication system
    SDC L.E.D. 6" Tail/Brake Light
    Gremlin Bell from Tail of the Dragon ride
    Cortech tank bag
    Kewlmetal adjustable handlebars
    Elkas Shocks all the way around
    Utopia Backrest

Love my Spyder!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Len and Vanessa and their crew are awesome! From Eric in service to Peggy and Beth they did a great job and always seemed to have a smile on their faces. So did the mechanics and the BRP guys and gals.

Spyderfest is like going to a family reunion with a family that you actually want to see again!
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Default Some of my thoughts on Spyderfest 2013

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Len and Vanessa and their crew are awesome!

Spyderfest is like going to a family reunion with a family that you actually want to see again!
    You hit is SPOT on the nose!

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad3.5 using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

Default thought of spyderfest 2013

Our first Spyderfest. It was a great party. ALL THE mogang did a bang up job. There was enough going on to keep us all happy even though the weather wasn't fun. Loved vendor village. Spent some dollars and got some cool things on the tryke. The vendors worked hard and got every one taken care of. Had a great ride on Thursday. Liked going on the ferry. The hotel staff at Econo Lodge was super great. Had a good time at the bbqs. Saw some very awesome trykes and met some great people. We'll be back for sure.