Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest....Have a good time

Hi everyone from Michigan,
    I hope you all have a great time. We were all set to leave around 11am on Sunday, but, as usual here comes "Murphy". After getting Joan's medical issues handle, we were given the go-ahead by her doctors. Started packing in preparations to leave and hook up with DragonSnake around Kalamazoo. Some how, not sure how, but Puddles one of our Maltese puppies got ahold of our silicon ear plugs. Thought they for her to eat. Off we go to the emergency vet to have her and Torn, her brother, checked out. We weren't sure which one got onto them at the time. Because Torn threw up prior to leaving for the vet, we thought it was him. The vet gave him an injection to make him vomit, you guessed it, not him. Puddle's turn and sure enough there it was. The vet suggested we watch them for a couple of days to make sure nothing happened. So, to make a long story short, here we are at home watching the two of them just as happy and healthy as they can be. Well there's always next year. Enjoy yourselves and stay dry and warm.
    Bob and Joan

Spyder Garage

Bummer......I was looking forward to meeting the both of you......Hope to next yr.

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Life sure seems to be rearing its ugly head in Michigan these days. At least there will be someone here to shovel the snow.

So sorry you had to abort your trip, too. I guess misery loves company.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!