Spyder Garage

Default Rain in Springfield---Friday? What do people do at Spyderfest if weather is bad?

Hello:

This is our first experience with Spyderfest and am driving down tomorrow morning to Springfield. I looked at the forecast and they show rain 70% on Friday, (Thunderstorms) . I am just praying they are WRONG---but if it does rain, what do most people do at Spyderfest?

Thanks- just trying to plan ahead.

See you all soon---
    2015 RT-Limited SE6-TricLED Fender LED's (Red and Amber), 3rd LED Brake Light/Tail Light, ISCI Handbrake with black small hands handle,Spyderpops Rock Guard. ,Can-Am Adjustable Wing Vents, Bumpskid, Bajaron's Sway-Bar with metal Heim Joints. Elkas Stage 2 Plus., TricLED Wide-VU Mirrors, TricLED Jumper Port, Laser Aligned!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Passing time

When the weather goes south start farkling the Spyder.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Bring layers of clothing for the chill in the air when riding around. And do not forget good rain gear for any rain you may travel through.

The thunderstorms predicted ahead may very well be scattered or fast moving; thus you might be able to drive around them, or simple stay-put until they pass. If you are at a hotel where there are others gathered... that is a time to sit around and get to know fellow Spyderlovers. Sometimes doing that is the most fun.

Rallys always include bad weather to some degree... which ultimately, and oddly enough, can be part of the fun.

Just bring appropriate clothing and you'll be fine.

SL #7026
    VBA #652
    HOG #3935417
    2011 Viper-Red Spyder RT SE5 & Trailer
    2017 HD Ultra Limited
    Former Rides: 2014 HD Ultra Limited; '04 Kawa Nomad; '09 HD Ultra-Classic; and many Hondas through the years.
    Spyder Newbies Do's & Do Not's: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-Spyder-owners

Spyder Garage

I'm taking Mrs. MouthPiece (Cindy) to the "Battleground Mall". She says there's no smell better than the smell of a new car except for the smell of a new mall. It's just behind our hotel here at Best Western. I'll probably get out and ride.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Cold and rain today went riding then farkeled.

J. D.
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Elembytes View Post
    Hello:

This is our first experience with Spyderfest and am driving down tomorrow morning to Springfield. I looked at the forecast and they show rain 70% on Friday, (Thunderstorms) . I am just praying they are WRONG---but if it does rain, what do most people do at Spyderfest?

Thanks- just trying to plan ahead.

See you all soon---
    Oh you could go back to the room and make baby spyders.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.