Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2013- Monday

I think someone messed up the dates on this event because I was sure it wasn't suppose to start till Wednesday but you wouldn't know it by the parking lot at Pit Bull. The place was pretty much slammed with Spyders from about 9am till late into the night. It was great to see so many old friends and to finally meet some new ones from the board. Everyone was upbeat and excited about being here. Len and the MOgang had very little breathing room but treated everyone with respect and true enthusiasm. The one thing that stood out to me was the feeling of family and people willing to help each other and really listening to what others had to say. I had some of the best one on one conversations with folks here than I've ever had and really got to know some of the deeper things folks are going through or have been through. This is a very special group of folks and I'm thankful for the work that has gone into this to make it happen. I'm sure we will all come away from this event a little richer in spirit even though are pocket books might be a little lighter.

The party continued way into the night at the hotel as more folks showed up. Looks like today will be a rain day but that's okay it a bike rally and you can pretty much bet it's going to rain at least one day.

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

Spyder Garage

Dang we have to wait till Wednesday... look at the stack of Elka's.

JT

Spyder Garage

Looking very good for an early start!
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Great fun

It sure was fun at Pit Bull yesterday. The weather was warm and perfect. The people were warm and friendly. We visited with some good friends and made some new ones. I hope the weather improves for rest of the week. Mike@Suzette

Spyder Garage

I hope there's some stuff left when I get there on Thursday!! Great pictures Lamont! See you all Thursday.
    Happy Spyderlovers

krzychick

Default SO NICE....SURE WISH I WAS THERE....

WOW Lamontster looks like a great time..and the weather nice....thanks for sharing the photo's there are ALOT OF AWSOME SPYDERS OUT THERE...and sypder lovers for that matter...have a great time...KRZYCHICK

QUOTE=Lamonster;610944]I think someone messed up the dates on this event because I was sure it wasn't suppose to start till Wednesday but you wouldn't know it by the parking lot at Pit Bull. The place was pretty much slammed with Spyders from about 9am till late into the night. It was great to see so many old friends and to finally meet some new ones from the board. Everyone was upbeat and excited about being here. Len and the MOgang had very little breathing room but treated everyone with respect and true enthusiasm. The one thing that stood out to me was the feeling of family and people willing to help each other and really listening to what others had to say. I had some of the best one on one conversations with folks here than I've ever had and really got to know some of the deeper things folks are going through or have been through. This is a very special group of folks and I'm thankful for the work that has gone into this to make it happen. I'm sure we will all come away from this event a little richer in spirit even though are pocket books might be a little lighter.

The party continued way into the night at the hotel as more folks showed up. Looks like today will be a rain day but that's okay it a bike rally and you can pretty much bet it's going to rain at least one day.

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

[/QUOTE]

Spyder Garage

Wow! Not bad for two days before the party even starts.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2013- Monday

Wow. Now I am really feeling like I miss you guys. This is going to be a great event if the whole crowd is two days early.

Have a great time.
    2009 Spyder RS (non operational)
    2022 Spyder RT Limited
    2022 RT Limited , Carbon black

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Monday was awesome meet alot of people at pitbulls and looking fwd to meeting alot more weather stinks right now cold and rainy but thats ok wed is looking looking great sunshine.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.