Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Side Mount License plate

Hi. 60 yr old motorcycle crash survivor amputee. Has anyone put one of these on an 2011 RSS? I think I need a longer axel but currently don't know the length or diameter of the existing one. If someone has done this mod please give me all the details. I know it will be cool looking if I can do it. Anyhelp from this great forum is appreciated. 2011 RSS SE5 Alloy Orange Metallic.

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default How about so photos or drawings

send photos or drawings...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Where..??

can we see what your talking about. Would be interesting to see the tag locations I have seen so far are not appealing...!!
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by master1309 View Post
    Hi. 60 yr old motorcycle crash survivor amputee. Has anyone put one of these on an 2011 RSS? I think I need a longer axel but currently don't know the length or diameter of the existing one. If someone has done this mod please give me all the details. I know it will be cool looking if I can do it. Anyhelp from this great forum is appreciated. 2011 RSS SE5 Alloy Orange Metallic.
    As we speak my spyder is in the shop getting one mounted. I removed my back fender and there is a bracket on th right side which holds the wiring for the rear fennder. We are gonna use the bracket and existing wiring to mount the plate and run the LEDs. As soon as i can figure out how to upload photos i will post it on your thread

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hi, not really sure what you are trying to do. Extende axle ??? Do you need to carry a chair ( wheel chair ) with you ?? Please advise . Perhaps I am able to assist.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Side mount License plate

I have a nice chrome side mount for the license plate so I can relocate it from back to left side.

Spyder Garage

Default remove the axle nut

IMG_0706.jpg
    there's two ways you can do it remove the axle nut on the muffler side or you can do what i did and pull the shaft out and put the license plate bracket through the other side
    Last edited by bigsims330; 04-24-2013 at 12:04 PM.