Spyder Garage

Default Computer Problems

I got great feed back on my computer problems, but after making the adjustment (tools; Compatibility View; again to Compatibility View Settings) I then sent a reply to test my setting changes then refreshed my page and now I can not find any of my latest posts since April 11.... Most of my problems have been solved, but new ones have surfaced... I have searched for specific post and my name Mr Looney to no avail... Maybe I should just write it off to MODERN TECHNOLOGY!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MrLooney View Post
    I got great feed back on my computer problems, but after making the adjustment (tools; Compatibility View; again to Compatibility View Settings) I then sent a reply to test my setting changes then refreshed my page and now I can not find any of my latest posts since April 11.... Most of my problems have been solved, but new ones have surfaced... I have searched for specific post and my name Mr Looney to no avail... Maybe I should just write it off to MODERN TECHNOLOGY!!
    Your name isn't Mr Looney to this site, it is MrLooney. Leave out the space when you search.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Or even easier, just mouse over (Highlight) your name & click on VIEW FORUM POSTS

See picture below. Easy way to find your own posts
    Attached Images Attached Images