Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Smile Spyderfest Roll Call

Well, we have a week and away we go. I would like to know how many are going to make the trip with us leaving Tuesday morning.
    Would you please post if you are going to meeting at my house or meeting us at exit 59 on I70 west. We are scheduled to meet the East Coast contingent around 10:30 at the Love's Truck stop. I think it would be a good idea that we be all gased up and ready to go when they pull in. For those of you meeting here at my home, let's plan on leaving around 9:30. You can show up here whenever you wish before then.
    If you need directions to either place, let me know. If you are going to be late, please call. PM me if you want my cell.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

meeting at loves... hopefully early enough to get breakfast before we leave

Spyder Garage

What a neat thing, I can't wait to see you all pull in together.

SpyderLady

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) BigLegMac's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default roadtrip to spyderfest

I am travelling by myself and would like to go with a group. I live in chicago heights, il. How far are from me?

Spyder Garage

Default roadtrip to SpyderFest

Quote Originally Posted by BigLegMac View Post
    I am travelling by myself and would like to go with a group. I live in chicago heights, il. How far are from me?
    BigLegMac,

If you take 57 south out of Chicago you'll intersect with I70 in Effingham, IL.(190 miles) We'll be coming west on I70 from Indianapolis and should be passing through Effingham about one and a half to two hours after we hook up with the east coast group (from exit 59 it's about 120 miles. We're supposed to meet with them around 10:30 a.m. and be back on the road by 11a. So... based on my calculations, we should be passing you sometime between 12:30p. and 1:30p. Eastern time. That makes it between 11:30a and 12:30p, central time. Dick... am I close?
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest roll cal

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    Well, we have a week and away we go. I would like to know how many are going to make the trip with us leaving Tuesday morning.
    Would you please post if you are going to meeting at my house or meeting us at exit 59 on I70 west. We are scheduled to meet the East Coast contingent around 10:30 at the Love's Truck stop. I think it would be a good idea that we be all gased up and ready to go when they pull in. For those of you meeting here at my home, let's plan on leaving around 9:30. You can show up here whenever you wish before then.
    If you need directions to either place, let me know. If you are going to be late, please call. PM me if you want my cell.

Dick,

I'll be at your place around 9a.

Jerry
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    BigLegMac,

If you take 57 south out of Chicago you'll intersect with I70 in Effingham, IL.(190 miles) We'll be coming west on I70 from Indianapolis and should be passing through Effingham about one and a half to two hours after we hook up with the east coast group (from exit 59 it's about 120 miles. We're supposed to meet with them around 10:30 a.m. and be back on the road by 11a. So... based on my calculations, we should be passing you sometime between 12:30p. and 1:30p. Eastern time. That makes it between 11:30a and 12:30p, central time. Dick... am I close?
    Yes, you are close. I got a PM from BigLegMac and indicated the same thing. Hopefully we will be closer to Noon but . I figure we will be gasing up there. See you Tueday morning.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Your house Dick.....

As of now it is looking like we will be riding in "Wet Weather" all the way....

krzychick

Default TOOOOO CUTE

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    What a neat thing, I can't wait to see you all pull in together.
    HEY SPYDER LADY HOW DID YOU GET SUCH CUTE SMILEY LADIES ???? LOVE THEM !!!!!

Spyder Garage

oil changed, tires checked, spyder washed/waxed, bags treated/mounted, and about 90% done packing.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Guess, I better start getting ready. I guess there are 4 of us meeting and leaving from my house in the morning and meeting 2 others at the truck stop. Let's hope for good weather.
    Love my

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Safe travels all my Indiana family!! We'll see you when you get here.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 8LEGS View Post
    Safe travels all my Indiana family!! We'll see you when you get here.
    Keep Kmort out of the wine.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    Keep Kmort out of the wine.

It's too late to save him now! Nobody to look over him from Indiana and farmboy is a bad influence on me........BAD!!!!!
    loving every minute of it..........no work, how can I not love it!!!
    ​KMORT44