Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Rivco Flagpoles on the way!!!

Just got notification that my Card was charged for the Rivco Flagpole set!!

I'll report back with pictures as soon as they arrive...

Stoked!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by shelbydave View Post
    Just got notification that my Card was charged for the Rivco Flagpole set!!

I'll report back with pictures as soon as they arrive...

Stoked!!!!
    Anything new to report?
    2014 RTL-SE6 Cognac (Current Love)
    2012 RTS-SE5 Pure Magnesium Metallic (Pre Loved)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

So, The flagpoles came via UPS today. They are very sturdy, appear to be a fine quality, and install in a snap.

Provided are the poles / mounts, and the hardware to install, which consists of 4 stainless screws, 4 flat washers, and a number of nylon washers.

Installation is just a matter of removing the torx screws at the back of the trunk, placing the nylon washers into the recess that the torx screw sets in, then mounting the flagpole using the new screws and flat washers. Easy Peasy!!!

It is a very clean look once completed, and I am quite satisfied with them.

They won't work for the folks that have the TricLed brake lights though, as those wrap around the trunk, and the flagpole mounts fit tight to the body, under the lip of the lid.

As far as installation / hardware supplied, The only other thing would be that instead of hex head screws, it would be better to supply Torx head of the same bit size as the rest of the bolts, so as to not need yet another bit / tool to remove the panels.

I think I would also like to see longer poles so I could mount the 11X16 inch flags.

DSCN7502.jpgDSCN7489.jpgDSCN7493.jpgDSCN7494.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default Pictures in a posting......?

Hi All, great pics, how do I put a picture in a post? I would like to be able to do this, but cannot figure it out. Any help would be appreciated. Paco
    Chase the wind every chance you get.....! 2013 Circuit Yellow RT-SE5
    Mods: Bump Skid, foam grips; Tric-LED 3rd & 4th tail lights, Mirror turn signals, & front fender lights; CB, Shortee CB & Radio Antennas, NBV Highway Pegs, USA & CA flags on Rivco flag mounts, Black widow frunk logo, Utopia Driver backrest, Sheepskin Driver Seat pad, running & brake light license frame, Chrome Luggage Rack, Ram mount on dashboard for iPad Mini for GPS, Race Tech shocks all around.

Spyder Garage

Was that day because I talked to them about the flag poles and said they were not going be ready for SpyderFest they would try to get them out but they were not going to say yes or no.

MODS:
    RT RIDER FLOORBOARDS PART #SPY-RT-FB
    Diamond R, Passenger Armrest for Can-Am Spyder RT
    CAN AM SPYDER RT/RTS/LTD CATALYTIC
    CONVERTER SHIELD SET
    CAN AM SPYDER RT/RTS/LTD RADIATOR BLOCK OFF PLATE
    SHORTEE Antennas 2011Can Am Spyder RT
    Flag mount for trailer hitch
    LED arrow turn single lights for mirrors
    IPS Key Cover
    FH400 License Plate Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit - Can-Am Spy RT
    Hopnel Windshield Pouch - CanAm Spyder
    Can Am BRP (RTS) Spyder Graphic Kit with Trim Kit

Spyder Garage

Thanks Dave for sharing this info and great pictures. Did you purchase the 6" x 9" flags from Rivco?

Richard
    2014 RTL-SE6 Cognac (Current Love)
    2012 RTS-SE5 Pure Magnesium Metallic (Pre Loved)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by A1A View Post
    Thanks Dave for sharing this info and great pictures. Did you purchase the 6" x 9" flags from Rivco?

Richard
    I bought the flags from the Patriot Guard.

krzychick

Default WOW that is awsome we appreciate you

[Thanks for the great detail...and kind words about our product...thank you again, KRZY CHICK IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND, COULD YOU PLACE THIS AS A THREAD..much appreciated.

QUOTE=shelbydave;609324]So, The flagpoles came via UPS today. They are very sturdy, appear to be a fine quality, and install in a snap.

Provided are the poles / mounts, and the hardware to install, which consists of 4 stainless screws, 4 flat washers, and a number of nylon washers.

Installation is just a matter of removing the torx screws at the back of the trunk, placing the nylon washers into the recess that the torx screw sets in, then mounting the flagpole using the new screws and flat washers. Easy Peasy!!!

It is a very clean look once completed, and I am quite satisfied with them.

They won't work for the folks that have the TricLed brake lights though, as those wrap around the trunk, and the flagpole mounts fit tight to the body, under the lip of the lid.

As far as installation / hardware supplied, The only other thing would be that instead of hex head screws, it would be better to supply Torx head of the same bit size as the rest of the bolts, so as to not need yet another bit / tool to remove the panels.
    I think I would also like to see longer poles so I could mount the 11X16 inch flags.

MIND, DSCN7489.jpgDSCN7493.jpgDSCN7494.jpg[/QUOTE]