Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default ryding from Dallas area to spyderfest?

I'm ryding to spyderfest next Wed 24th, from McKinney (just N of Dallas) and thinking of going up 75N (turns into 69 in Oklahoma) and then I-44 into Springfield. Anyone else going from this area that would like to meet up and ryde together? Thanks

Spyder Garage

Default spyder riders of north Texas

Look up the group, spyder riders of north Texas. I am sure they have a few folks that are going. Good luck and ride safe.

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

there group is leaving on tues a.m.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by muonwhiz View Post
    I'm ryding to spyderfest next Wed 24th, from McKinney (just N of Dallas) and thinking of going up 75N (turns into 69 in Oklahoma) and then I-44 into Springfield. Anyone else going from this area that would like to meet up and ryde together? Thanks
    this is the same route i am taking however i am leaving about 1200-100am tuesday morning from my sons place in valley ranch going to leave houston around 1100 am monday morning stop by his house for a little rest should be in dfw around 300-400 pm
    so if you want to leave that early let me know we can ride togather.
    Greg
    2018 f3t , red

Spyder Garage

Planning on leaving Thurs 25th at 6am on the same route thru McKinney. When do you plan on returning? Plan is to leave Sun morning 28th heading back.
    Last edited by DunaJ; 04-18-2013 at 09:54 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default ryding from Dallas area to spyderfest?

I may see some of you on 69. I'm thinking of doing Hwy 69 from Tyler as far as it goes then something else into Springfield. I'm leaving sometime late Monday and getting to Springfield late Tuesday. Very fuzzy schedule and I love it!

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad3.5 using Tapatalk HD

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Springcrawler- I will be leaving Beaumont & driving to DFW on Tues after work so will be leaving for MO on Wed.

I was also going to ride back on Sunday so would be glad for some company at least back to the DFW area! Let's talk more at spyderfest and maybe we can get a convoy of creepy crawlers going back!

Any others that might be going out of Dallas area to MO on Wed morning feel free to PM me if interested!

Can't wait, it's going to be alot of fun!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I am heading toward Dallas at 11:00am Monday. Staying in Greenville that night then to Ozark the next morning.

J. D.