Spyder Garage

Default Reggie @ TRICLED has done it again...

GREAT customer service!! Had my 3rd & 4th brake lights "kinda" go out on me. They would come on, (very dim) but would shut off as soon as the brake was applied. E-mail Reggie, got ready to shut 'puter down and I see that I have a response already! He's replacing the lights at NO COST to me. ( I really offered to pay, just wanted to see if I could fix them, that's why the email) Hands down, TRICLED is one of the BEST if not the best vendors we have here on SL. Keep up the great work Reggie, you've got a customer for life in me. THANKS AGAIN!

Spyder Garage

Thanks for another report of a vendor doing right by their customers. These are always good to see.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

yeah...

cant wait to see him at Spyderfest - I have a list of things I want him to install for me

1. it is what it is - 2014 Black RT-S - Baja Ron Anti-Sway bar, lots of LEDs, Spyderpops Skid Plate, Twisted Sister HID Driving Lights, Tricled 2nd, 3rd & 4th brake lights, F4 Customs vented windshield, Lamonster highway pegs, Ultimate Tall Boy seat, Utopia backrest