Spyder Garage

Default We love Reggy and TricLed :) HIGHLY Reccomend.

One of our fender light strips has a few of the leds not working ( 3 or 4) but the rest of the strip is working - we just noticed after taking it out of storage in the basement off the trickle charger and into the garage. We wrote to Reggy and he was able to look up our order and is sending us out a new strip right away ! We bought in April 2011 and totally thought we'd be out of luck and need to just buy a new kit.

Thank you Reggy for having awesome customer service ! it's totally why we have ordered all our lights from you, underglow kit, project night pieces, fender tips, fender strips, and extra rear brake light strips We tell everyone how great TricLed and Reggy are. You are honestly the bet customer service we've ever encountered. So Thank you again !
    2013 RS-S Neutron Green/Black, Shark RSR2 helmet, Shark Evoline 3 helmet, Sena SMH20, Corbin Seat, Wheelchair Rack, TricLED fender lights, TricLed Underglow kit (green), Trunk Liner, STL Handlebars, Web Boards Driver Floorboards, backrest, BRP Saddlebags, ISCI Handbrake

Spyder Garage

I have more then 1 story about Reggy but I wont go on an on an on an on about him He is the BEST in the bizz he stands behine his stuff.
    2012 RT Limited. Flag graphics, Lower vader wings LEDs, Lower day runner LEDs, Uper turn signal LEDs, Tip LEDs, Finder strip LEDs, Mud flap running an turn LEDs, Inside morrirs turn LEDs, 3-4 brake LEDs, Blue LEDs top under dash, Cup hollders, Large foot rest, HWY foot rest, K&N air flter, GloRyders with remote, Elka shocks 1+R, Soomthspyder, GoPro Hero3, BRP hitch, Diamond shadow trailer.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm going to have to mention to him that I've got a brake light out (one of his... ) I'm confident that it will all get sorted out quickly!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Always nice to see good reports about vendors on here.

I have also gotten great support from Reggy, even though I only have a few lights from him.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

I absolutely agree with the comments about Reggy!! And I'll go a step further and say any SpyderLover Sponsor I've used has had excellent customer service. Lamont does a really good job of screening. I've used: Tricled, Diamond R Accessories, Spyderpops, Gloryder, Baker Airwings, Bert's Mega Mall, Kewlmetal, Dave's and last but certainly not least, Lamont's NBVs.

Looking forward to seeing some of you at SpyderFest!

Spyder Garage

Reggie is the best! Anytime I had the slightest issue, he promptly replaced items without and hesitancy at all! Great business ethics!
    2015 an Am Spyder RT Limited
    2013 Yamaha WR250R - Sold
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE5 Limited - Sold
    2011 Aspen Sentry Trailer
    2003 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2007 Unigo Trailer - Sold
    2001 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2001 Honda 750 NightHawk - sold
    2015 RT Ltd , Canamspyderaccessories Brake pedal ext. Red

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I agree with all of you x 10!!!